Sign in to follow this  
Bogman

Xabi Alonso

Could go on to be a top coach, always came across as very thoughtful and perceptive in interviews that I've read.

Needs to appreciate tackling first

Amazing player. One of the highlights for me was the derby when Gerrard got sent off. He completely bossed the game and wevwon 3-1 I think

i've never loved another man more. jesus christ he was and is special. what a beautiful, perfect footballer and human being. utter joy to have had him at liverpool.

Sorry to pedantic but i think it Worthington

If you were truly pedantic you'd have mentioned the 'seeks' v 'seems' thing.

What a man. What a player. Without doubt the coolest and sexiest player we've had.

Just oozed class in his movement and his presence on the field. He was like a highly skilled archer with his passing range. Pin point accuracy.

Was hoping he'd come back to us for his swansong. Still class at his age.

Was an absolute pleasure to see him play for us.

The pass away to Sunderland to release Cisse, iirc, to score. Like a best fit straight line cutting 70 yards through a close packed cluster of about 6 players, none of whom could put a foot on it. Brilliant.

Man-love for Xabi is a recurring theme. There was a story about the time the players decided to have their Christmas night out at Garlands to obviate the overearing wannabe WAG attention; the arrival of Alonso almost caused a riot apparently.

Amazing player. One of the highlights for me was the derby when Gerrard got sent off. He completely bossed the game and wevwon 3-1 I think

I hate it when people type in the third person.

The pass away to Sunderland to release Cisse, iirc, to score. Like a best fit straight line cutting 70 yards through a close packed cluster of about 6 players, none of whom could put a foot on it. Brilliant.

Man-love for Xabi is a recurring theme. There was a story about the time the players decided to have their Christmas night out at Garlands to obviate the overearing wannabe WAG attention; the arrival of Alonso almost caused a riot apparently.

That pass was for Luis Garcia

Some list of managers he's worked under.

think he said in an interview a few years ago that it was a strategy basically. would think he's learned all sorts from that lot.