By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

WTF is going on in the world

Swipe

hahaha

23 years, he's 67, half of those & he's best part of 80. Don't think rapists go to white collar prisons either. It's not going to be much fun for him inside

I f***ing hate lawyers

Lawyers for Weinstein pleaded with the judge for the minimum sentence of five years in prison. Donna Rotunno, his chief defense attorney, cited his work in the film industry as well as his failing health as mitigating factors.

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, stressederic said:

Whilst I generally couldn't care less what happens to him, if one person in a prison has it then everyone there is going to get it.

yep - apparently 38 prisoners in NY, didn't see whether that was in 1 prison or total. But prison is going to be a hard thing to handle it in

• 1 month later...

I deal with a fair amount of environmental reviews so I’m used the the depth that you can get to in the process. Picking up this in a review is pretty impressive, and entirely proper.

But what is disgusting, is how can something like the Grenfell Towers disaster happen when you have supposed review processes like this in place? (I know the answer, but it’s f*cking scandalous) 

https://www.constructionnews.co.uk/buildings/crossrail-msg-sphere-plans-pose-safety-risks-to-railway-05-05-2020/?eea=NDRDSW9hNFRPYXlzVXdLclVxbnlFQnhRMDErb0RvcU1sTE95cG1JUlpqRT0=&n_hash=1466&mkt_tok=eyJpIjoiWWpsak1qRTNaVFUzT1RRMSIsInQiOiJmTFNcL045WnlIVThYRGZ5ZFcrU0ptRWFLeWNQb1pFNVp0WHE2ZDNnUXpua0phUHQxb1Q2SXF5RENIMzVSdnN4NGZpVkxibGcrdEdWeDA3ZlNrZkdKeTZjczBoeHJyOXpibFJDU3Vqck90K0I2dGJiZERLbnhqd0RFS3FMaXh1YXcifQ%3D%3D

Lots of private member clubs have opened in London over the past few years trying to offer things/spaces/locations that the “gentlemen’s clubs” of PallMall don’t. Soho House being about the most well known. Lots have also closed as they are all chasing the same people.

On 07/05/2020 at 09:45, Gethin said:

What exactly is your objection to that? In the context of London developments it seems pretty standard unless I'm missing something

Not the development, the developers. Bad guys.

On 07/05/2020 at 09:49, kop205 said:

Don't you literally design/build clubs for rich private members?

See above.