Sign in to follow this  
Swipe

WTF is going on in the world

Look after your friends and family and f*** everyone else.

I know you've acknowledged this but that's literally the sentiment that drove us here.

The game is rigged. I don’t want to participate any more.

That's always been the case though and whilst it's easy to slip into that way of thinking, in my case definitely that comes from a position of privilege and knowing I won't be hit the way some will. I am beginning to come round to the idea that society is cyclical and we need some massive event to shock us back towards something better.

I know you've acknowledged this but that's literally the sentiment that drove us here.

Yeah, at the risk of sounding a bit Obi Wan if good people limit themselves to thinking that then the Tories have already won.

The dead man had been convicted of terror offences and released from prison after 12 months of a 3 year sentence.

The dead man had been convicted of terror offences and released from prison after 12 months of a 3 year sentence.

Released last month/last week and being tailed by armed Police according to the radio this morning. Something about that doesn't sound normal. At least if it is normal, we might want to be worried

Edited by Tosh

Released last month/last week and being tailed by armed Police according to the radio this morning. Something about that doesn't sound normal. At least if it is normal, we might want to be worried

There are 3000 people being monitored and around 800 being closely surveiled apparently.

Has anyone seen a clip of a police car getting firebombed? I saw it on WhatsApp and don’t know how to copy it over, but it’s pretty shocking.

Edited by New York Red

Has anyone seen a clip of a police car getting firebombed? I saw it on WhatsApp and don’t know how to copy it over, but it’s pretty shocking.

Maybe just don't copy it over then.

Some soldier has gone nuts in Thailand and killed loads of people.

Some soldier has gone nuts in Thailand and killed loads of people.

Been shot dead now apparently after he killed 20 people in a shopping mall.