By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Rafa Benitez - Napoli Manager

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's dawned on me this morning that if Guardiola doesn't go there, he might stay and start winning everything. I'd managed to convince myself last night that it was only short term. But if he's as good as I think he is, this could be truly awful.

He was the best European cup manager the whole time he was here, with a much lesser squad and resources than he's now got.

It's dawned on me this morning that if Guardiola doesn't go there, he might stay and start winning everything. I'd managed to convince myself last night that it was only short term. But if he's as good as I think he is, this could be truly awful.

He was the best European cup manager the whole time he was here, with a much lesser squad and resources than he's now got.

Hopefully he will only get one game in the CL so that experience won't come out.

Agree with this. Part of me wants him to go there and do REALLY well, but then part of me still hopes we may actually get ourselves back into the mix in the next couple of years and IF Rafa was there winning everything in sight it would **** our chances....

Nah, there is no way Rafa will win over Roman, he wants Guardiola, he wants Barca football.

I am confident that Abramovic will bin him at the end of the season.

Nah, there is no way Rafa will win over Roman, he wants Guardiola, he wants Barca football.

I am confident that Abramovic will bin him at the end of the season.

This is what I wanted to read Woodsy. It's the antidote to imagining him racking up trophy after trophy with those b******s.

If Guardiola doesn't go to Chelsea, then things will get interesting. Because you've got Mourihno and him both free in the summer, potentially with vacancies at Chelsea, City and Utd.

Rafa has a 18 month contract so they are using him as a contingency if they dont get Guardiola imo.

I think Mancini will go at the end of the season, if Guardiola has been lined up for Chelsea...and Rafa has a good 6 months, I expect he will end up at City.

Not sure about Mourinho, he "threatens" to leave every season....

He's got to come to Anfield as well with that shower. He'll be well up for sticking two fingers at the owners I'd have thought.

I've always thought Mourhino would go to Utd. Think that's his next move, but you never know City or Chelsea again are possible.

h

I've thought for a while that if guardiola is available next season then Man U should ease Ferguson out more quickly and get him. Seems like a better fit for Guardiola than City or Chelsea and who will Man U get next if they don't get him. Klopp maybe?

Why?

i'm joking. abrahamovic just seems ridiculously covetous of the latest thing. pep obviously a very good football man. just think the template at barca goes a way beyond who the manager is, even if RA were committed to replicating it for any length of time. his approach to these things appears particularly superficial and his tastes pretty capricious.

what happens when guardiola doesn't get the best out of the owners latest toy? or he plays great football but comes up short of trophies? meanwhile klopp or whoever is doing amazing things somewhere else.

he's suffering from this