By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

City away

Rory Fitzgerald

• Replies 983
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didnt mean you, just generally. A few seem to be absolutely loving the defeat so they can whinge. Hiya Earl!

Who is loving the defeat?

I didn't see any agenda driven crap on her, just a lot of frustration at another toothless attacking display.

what frustrated me was after Maxi was on the pitch for about 5 minutes he had been in the box twice and had 2 chances. Downing just doesnt do this. He is really frustrating me. Dont know how the f*** we let 3 in though didnt even feel they threatened.

Hate City away, it brought back memories of hodgson cos that was the game I realised we were f***ed with him in charge. think it was only about his 3rd game as well !

Was always going to be difficult once they got the first goal. Sloppy defending for the 2nd and they just sat in from there on. We've played worse than tonight and won other games. There's no doubt that we've got problems creating in the final third, and City's tactics massively exposed our shortcomings.

Positives - thought Carroll had a good first half, Spearing & Henderson did well. Gerrard continued his recovery. Still think we can get through in the Carling cup.

Be really surprised if Downing doesnt get dropped.

I didnt mean you, just generally. A few seem to be absolutely loving the defeat so they can whinge. Hiya Earl!

Hiya Obsessed Nobend, i've read this only in someone's post quoting you

Do you seriously think i've enjoyed that so i can complain ? f***ing imbecile.

Loved it the other night against Newcastle. Then we're back to Kuyt and Downing - no goals between either of them - and poor passing, one player in their area etc.

But you're not happy either, but it's better to point at someone else and question their loyalty or whatever - or point at our bad luck and poor officials - just so you still appear to be a super fan.

Edited by Earl Hafler

Well we are still in the running for 4th place.

Might even get it if we can inject some heart and balls into Downing. I'd play Maxi up alongside Carroll, because it's pointless leaving him in the box on his own surrounded by defenders while Downing and the rest of our forward players stand around and watch how he gets on with yet another floated cross.

thought Hendo and Spearing were good in midfield.

Pepe fooked up for the first and Skrtel was poor tonight, not getting tight enough to his man and being turned too easy.

Charlie Adam not my cup of tea to be honest. He' reminds me of a busy c**t that should be playing for a mid table team!! Downing poor and Dirks' legs look to have gone.

Overall a couple of defensive mistakes cost us but they have been the exception this season so roll on 4th place and champions league football :)