By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

'The economy is safe with the Tories'

Mike

11 hours ago, Redwire said:

So Hoon / Blair were lying then?

Is that better?

yes, no, whatever, I don’t care

my frustration is at the standard of content and debate in this thread 

like the country, it’s gone to the dogs

but I don’t really care about that either so please don’t trouble yourself 

16 minutes ago, pipnasty said:

Liz Truss, eh? 

The grift is so obvious but she's taken in plenty by it and more will follow. All because she hits some anti-woke bingo phrases. 

She sounds working class though doesn’t she unlike him and Rachel Harsh-Haircut and Shiny Boy Wesley and David Plumlammy and…

a bit vulgar tbh 

Should hear how she pronounces God Surve Tha Keeng when we sing it every morning it’s hilarious.

45 minutes ago, smithdown said:

Also…

Imagine that in a consituency of, what?, 60,000 citizens?, he is the most dynamic and plausible candidate that they could find to represent them. Imagine being part of that particular electorate.  

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, charlie clown said:

Imagine that in a consituency of, what?, 60,000 citizens?, he is the most dynamic and plausible candidate that they could find to represent them. Imagine being part of that particular electorate.  

he’s an unusual sort to be sure 

Speak men up, I say!!!

I wonder if he has any outstanding allegations of noncing young men against him?  Dunno why.  Just wondering.

At least this has all been sorted now

It would be wrong to attribute the UK’s wealth and economic success to its colonial history or racial privilege, the business and trade minister, Kemi Badenoch, has told an audience in the City.

“It matters, because if people genuinely believe that the UK only grew and developed into an advanced economy because of exploitation and oppression, then the solutions they will devise will make our growth and productivity problem even worse,” she said.

“It matters in other countries too, because if developing nations do not understand how the west became rich, they cannot follow in his footsteps."

Yeah, righto

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2024/apr/18/kemi-badenoch-uk-wealth-not-from-white-privilege-colonialism

8 minutes ago, pipnasty said:

At least this has all been sorted now

It would be wrong to attribute the UK’s wealth and economic success to its colonial history or racial privilege, the business and trade minister, Kemi Badenoch, has told an audience in the City.

“It matters, because if people genuinely believe that the UK only grew and developed into an advanced economy because of exploitation and oppression, then the solutions they will devise will make our growth and productivity problem even worse,” she said.

“It matters in other countries too, because if developing nations do not understand how the west became rich, they cannot follow in his footsteps."

Yeah, righto

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2024/apr/18/kemi-badenoch-uk-wealth-not-from-white-privilege-colonialism

My head's spinning at the completely self-defeating circular logic involved there. What a weirdo.