By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

tonight's movie choice. . .

Stevie H

39 minutes ago, Jarg Armani said:

Under Siege on Netflix. Haven't seen it for years, absolutely stupid film.

Seagal constantly finding power tools lying about, also he manages a lot of costume changes for a man on the run with only his wits to help him. 

I can honestly say that I've never seen a single one of his films.

11 hours ago, Jarg Armani said:

Under Siege on Netflix. Haven't seen it for years, absolutely stupid film.

Seagal constantly finding power tools lying about, also he manages a lot of costume changes for a man on the run with only his wits to help him. 

Great isn't it!

8 hours ago, Nate. said:

There's only one decent scene in Under Siege.

'Out Of The Cake'?

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Benzo-13 said:

Watched Everything Everywhere all at Once.

it’s crap 

Watched around half an hour, wife didn't like it much so we stopped watching it, keep meaning to finish it at some stage but tbh it didn't entice me much either 

1 hour ago, Benzo-13 said:

Watched Everything Everywhere all at Once.

it’s crap 

You know, I wanted to like it, I really did, but it's not great is it? Could do with at least 30 mins of flab editing from it. Parts of it were just... boring to be honest. 

It does have some very enthusiastic followers out there though, so it's we probably just didn't get it.

2 hours ago, Hassony said:

Watched around half an hour, wife didn't like it much so we stopped watching it, keep meaning to finish it at some stage but tbh it didn't entice me much either 

It kind of changes tack a bit half way through. Do think it was 20-30 mins longer than it needed to be, but I thought it was very original, well acted, and with a nice message too. 

1 hour ago, Gerry said:

You know, I wanted to like it, I really did, but it's not great is it? Could do with at least 30 mins of flab editing from it. Parts of it were just... boring to be honest. 

It does have some very enthusiastic followers out there though, so it's we probably just didn't get it.

Me too. I was expecting a really good film, open minded about it and it was just very disappointing. Obviously I missed something by not caring when watching as it went on.

Edited by Benzo-13