By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Evra to the Mancs

Please fell free to shove this up my a*se if I am wrong, but I think we'll really regret not signing Evra.

He'll be the best left back in Europe within a year. He's a great player.

1142296[/snapback]

i don't think we'll regret not signing him. rafa doesn't really seem to be a mug in the transfer market.

and you're over-rating him really. he's good, but not that good.

Guest Anders Honoré
Saying we'll regret not signing him is silly, do we now have to regret not signing every top player in Europe when they were at smaller clubs? Where do you draw the line?

1142822[/snapback]

you mean the way the mancs regretted not signing the bucktoothed one?

i don't think we'll regret not signing him.  rafa doesn't really seem to be a mug in the transfer market.

and you're over-rating him really.  he's good, but not that good.

1142806[/snapback]

Fair comment. It's just my opinion though. I'm not stating it as an undeniable fact.

I've really liked him when I see him play. He's got an incredible amount of stamina and really goes in hard. I really love his interpley with the LM and how he isn't afraid to cut inside either. He's not at all selfish ether. He brings the ball up and seems to want to create. To pick someone out for a nice pass.

His problem is that he's a bit too mad at times. What I mean by that is that he's got a bit of a short fuse and loses control. Rafa would have been ideal to knock that down a bit and make him a better player.

That's why I like him so much.

Posts merged:

Saying we'll regret not signing him is silly, do we now have to regret not signing every top player in Europe when they were at smaller clubs? Where do you draw the line?

1142822[/snapback]

Nope, like I said, it's my opinion about THIS player. I'm sure everyone has a few personal favourites and Evra is one of mine.