By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Liverpool vs Arsenal - Premier League, 23rd December @ 5.30pm

ynwa.tv

20 minutes ago, Swipe said:

Take the point. Second half not amazing in general. 

Impressed with Arsenal. A bit lacking at either end of the pitch but they’ve gone from being an absolute walkover at Anfield to giving us proper games in no time at all really. 

Lots to like about us too and we matched them but the injuries are starting to pinch now and our attack is basically Salah and Jota, and then three question marks. 

We're too hurried at times and have a few players who like to pass from deep, so possession doesn't develop like a few years ago 

Diaz needs to realize that he doesn't have to cut inside; obviously been an incredibly difficult few months for him but the mediocre form was there prior to that 

Mostly, it's the transition from having a functional midfield with attacking fullbacks to an attacking midfield with Trent's new role.l, whilst losing Bobby and Mané as the all round forwards 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Cobs said:

Dunno - but it’s why we have VAR

Well yeah - it's a clear error by the ref - so VAR should step in. 

Hand ball laws have been a mess for ages.

Maybe just go back to if it hits your hand/lower arm in the box then it's a pen. 

Just now, Tommok said:

Well yeah - it's a clear error by the ref - so VAR should step in. 

Hand ball laws have been a mess for ages.

Maybe just go back to if it hits your hand/lower arm in the box then it's a pen. 

He stopped the ball with his arm. Was stupidly blatant.

23 minutes ago, smithdown said:

Looking at the comments on here, yous need to f*** Sky off tbh or at least turn the sound down.  

I always have the sound down, life's too precious to have it polluted by their inane tripe.  I don't have Sky, so use streams to my tablet.  Handy cos,  as soon as sour face Neville appears I can just flip the tab over.  Childish I know, but it pleases me no end.  Small pleasures.

2 minutes ago, Andy-oh-six said:

He didn’t mean to but his challenge led to it. He’s a little s*** house.

He was flying in a few times today. Good to see some aggression from a forward, but not when they're playing us. He was fortunate to have a mild mannered referee today.

6 minutes ago, muleskinner said:

Was a bad challenge tho, yellow card easy.

Yep. Was obviously an accident to injure him like that but players should be punished for unnecessary roughness like that. No need to barge into someone by the touchline like that. Someone at Old Trafford was slammed into the boarding the other week. s*** like tonight is what can happen. 

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, muleskinner said:

Was a bad challenge tho, yellow card easy.

I’m never sure why pushes that can lead to serious injury aren’t considered dangerous. You’re just as likely to be out for a long time from falling awkwardly after a reckless shove than you are from a bad tackle with the feet.

• Upvote 1

That first 10 minutes of the second half was insane. We set up so well and worked so hard to win the ball back over and over again and then just collapsed when we actually had it.

It’s still a new team but that lack of quality is what cost us. It was the exact spell and manner in which we went 4-1 up against City but we just didn’t have the quality of decision making and execution to repeat the trick.

Beyond that, obviously Trent should score but although I think it was a pen, we equalised 5-10 mins later anyway. Assuming we score the pen (who the f*** knows) then it’s not like everything stays the same after that.

I don’t think Saka should have been sent off but obviously would have taken it.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2