By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Welcome Alexis Mac Allister

Benzo-13

3 hours ago, Dominus Maximus said:

He was incredible, picking passes at will he wanted to make and more or less every 1 came off, could've played with his eyes closed and still made those passes. A beautiful player to watch. Very intelligent player also. 

Wasn't sure about him at the start in the 6 but he's arguably been our best player in 2024 and some credit has to go to Endo for freeing him up.

Edited by Binomial

3 minutes ago, Florist Cinema Pond Goal said:

Think he’s making a late run for the league’s player of the season, will be in the conversation at least 

Must admit I knew he was alright when at Brighton but didn’t think he’d be this good 

He’s been brilliant for us but he was brilliant for Brighton and also in the World Cup. He’s pure class. 

4 minutes ago, Zoob said:

Thanks to this amazing footballer, I had to explain to my 10 year old kiddo, what it means to thunder-f*** the ball into the net. 

*Thunderb*****d, no?

5 minutes ago, Gethin said:

*Thunderb*****d, no?

Not really sure. I certainly called it a thunder-f***. Maybe I'll go correct myself, just so she doesn't get too confused about terminology. 

• Haha 1

I didn't realise we had bought the best midfielder in the league when he came in. I didn't get the fuzz when he was playing DM/6. 

Not a realisation made today but still. What a player he is. What a strike today and what a player. Best midfielder in the league. I'd fancy him to win it for us.

edit: I didn't watch the WC for obvious reasons. Cracked and watched the extra time of the final as I'm not an idiot.

Edited by Angry Carroll
edit

3 minutes ago, Angry Carroll said:

I didn't realise we had bought the best midfielder in the league when he came in. I didn't get the fuzz when he was playing DM/6. 

Not a realisation made today but still. What a player he is. What a strike today and what a player. Best midfielder in the league. I'd fancy him to win it for us.

He has been so damn good these last couple months. It's just absurd how good he has been at pretty much everything.  Winning the ball back, fantastic passing, keeping the ball, assists, and goals. 

Enzo cost 3 x as much 😂

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Tones said:

Better than any of us thought id say. Incredible first season hes having.

Also interesting given how it took him time (admittedly not playing in his best position) to really start contributing , and we were all raving about Szoboszlai, and I think a lot of us thought Mac Allister was a decent player but... And then he has just been sensational these last few months. 

That goal tonight, while not from as unexpected a source, reminded me a bit of Kompany vs Leicester in terms of the importance and impact.

49 minutes ago, Zoob said:

He has been so damn good these last couple months. It's just absurd how good he has been at pretty much everything.  Winning the ball back, fantastic passing, keeping the ball, assists, and goals. 

Enzo cost 3 x as much 😂

If Chelsea ever have a fire sale we should pick Enzo up too. He's poor at Chelsea but he's a class player. Although we don't really need him now.

5 hours ago, Romario said:

If Chelsea ever have a fire sale we should pick Enzo up too. He's poor at Chelsea but he's a class player. Although we don't really need him now.

No thanks