By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Welcome Darwin Núñez

Frosty Jack

Excited about this guy... 

Us getting him and City getting Haaland reminds me of when Drogba went to Chelsea and we got Cisse... Naturally the media and fans were excited to see who got the better player... I'm hoping we win that battle this time. 

Mad how much this lad polarises opinion across fans and pundits both before and after we were linked with him. Seen plenty of stuff, some even from Benfica fans, that cast a bit of doubt on him whilst others make out he’s incredible. Looked a threat in the games we played and scored against some other good sides which bodes well. 

Good movement, two good feet, decent in the air and with good pace and work rate. Just hope he thrives with a little less space in behind and works out ok with the link up stuff said not to be the best part of his game.  

2 hours ago, Barnesy_10 said:

Excited about this guy... 

Us getting him and City getting Haaland reminds me of when Drogba went to Chelsea and we got Cisse... Naturally the media and fans were excited to see who got the better player... I'm hoping we win that battle this time. 

What's Uruguayan for Carnage?

Edited by Hassony
  • Sad 1

This is the first big money Klopp signing I've been unsure about. Really excited about Salah, Mane, Allison, VVD from day 1, and Keita.

Obviously seen very little of Nunez and if Klopp wants him he's got to be good, but I'm not overly excited by his arrival. That may also be to do with not being overly excited by football at the moment. I haven't watched a single minute since Paris.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Conrad said:

This is the first big money Klopp signing I've been unsure about. Really excited about Salah, Mane, Allison, VVD from day 1, and Keita.

Obviously seen very little of Nunez and if Klopp wants him he's got to be good, but I'm not overly excited by his arrival. That may also be to do with not being overly excited by football at the moment. I haven't watched a single minute since Paris.

I'm excited by his arrival but the downside for me is Sadio leaving, which I am gutted about and been dreading the day he leaves.. That's nothing against Nunez, I just know losing Sadio will be a big loss for the club. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Conrad said:

It means when he bangs 3 in opening day you can feel extra joy due to having lower expectations, and we can have a lovely time quoting this post back to you in mildly snide tones. Win win 🏆 

• Haha 1