Sign in to follow this  
Sir Tokyo Sexwale

Liverpool vs Southampton, Premier League, Sat 1 Feb, 15.00

Hmmm. Ok. Not completely sure Fabinho deserves a start based on his cameos thus far. Hopefully the rust has now been shaken off.

Deserve has nothing to do with it I dont think. I reckon he wants him sharp again for the european cup games

Never like Ox being in the front three. Hope Fabinho plays a bit better than his last two outings.

Bench looks tasty though.

Deserve has nothing to do with it I dont think. I reckon he wants him sharp again for the european cup games

Yeah could well be, plus he might have been brilliant in training & plus Jurgen is like the best coach in the world & I’m some schmuck on a forum.

Hopefully Ox is full of confidence after his goal at West Ham.

Risky moving Henderson out of the spot where he's been imperious for two months to accommodate a rusty Fabinho. And I hate seeing Ix in a front three.

But I'm just whinging for the sake of it. Really strong team, should have way too much for Southampton.

I think those might be smart tactics. Ox and fab are better in tight spaces when Southampton press

Southampton going for it by the looks. Could be quite open.

Aye 4-4-2, central midfield with low block and looking to hit us on the break playing the ball in behind our full backs.