Sign in to follow this  
Sir Tokyo Sexwale

Liverpool vs Southampton, Premier League, Sat 1 Feb, 15.00

Plus isn’t it fixed for us to win and we’re LiVARpool!?

I've got a mate who is a man man city fan and his facebook feed is littered with that nonsense memes trying to get bites. I just keep messaging him the league table. i don't know who's having the most fun!! 

Hadn’t quite realised how in-form Southampton have been. I had looked to February as an easy run after Christmas pileup and Spurs, United and Wolves in January, but this is a toughie. Would like to see Fabinho and Keita in to play through their press, and Originto hit. Everton form.

Hadn’t quite realised how in-form Southampton have been. I had looked to February as an easy run after Christmas pileup and Spurs, United and Wolves in January, but this is a toughie. Would like to see Fabinho and Keita in to play through their press, and Originto hit. Everton form.

they were basically going down, then they won like 6 in 8

they were basically going down, then they won like 6 in 8

they've had a massive turnaround after Leicester stuck 9 past them to be fair. Ings has been banging them in pretty regularly

they've had a massive turnaround after Leicester stuck 9 past them to be fair. Ings has been banging them in pretty regularly

Read an article on Ings yesterday, cant find it now, but seems Klopp loved him and had offered him a new deal when he was out injured, but he chose to move to get games

Read an article on Ings yesterday, cant find it now, but seems Klopp loved him and had offered him a new deal when he was out injured, but he chose to move to get games

Yeah be a top squad player wouldn't he?

Yeah be a top squad player wouldn't he?

And never properly fit without a run of games. He had to move and good luck to him (from Sunday onwards).

Fabinho is miles off the pace

This won't be easy. I would not be surprised if we draw tomorrow. They have become very buttoned up.

Jones, Van djik, Clyne, Lallana, Lovren, mane, Lambert and crouch

8 - 0

Jones, Van djik, Clyne, Lallana, Lovren, mane, Lambert and crouch

8 - 0

No Ox?

Maybe just 8 assists given the lack of a direct transfer.

Edited by psl

No Ox?

Maybe just 8 assists given the lack of a direct transfer.

Jones was lucky to get one and he was only here on loan! 

Off to watch Cambridge v Colchester.

Something has gone wrong.

Almost a derby

Cambridge summers

Alisson; Alexander-Arnold, Gomez, Van Dijk, Robertson; Fabinho, Henderson, Wijnaldum; Salah, Firmino, Oxlade-Chamberlain

subs: Adrian, Lovren, Keita, Minamino, Lallana, Origi, Matip

Edited by stressederic

Risky moving Henderson out of the spot where he's been imperious for two months to accommodate a rusty Fabinho. And I hate seeing Ix in a front three.

But I'm just whinging for the sake of it. Really strong team, should have way too much for Southampton.