Sign in to follow this  
sammy & a

West Ham v Liverpool

Fabinho was awful yesterday as well, though. I know it was his first proper game back and all that but I was thinking all the way through that he was the one player on the pitch who should walk straight back into the starting eleven but he looked nowhere near it yesterday. Nowhere near it at all.  

I wonder if he was told to take it easy and work himself back in.

Or am I clutching at straws, and he was just really poor.?

Play Jones I think. Minamino needs some time and concerned some fans will write him off soon.

I agree, good game to give him a chance

Same team as Wolves - Div in for Mane

Some players are looking goosed though, we were looking tired against Spurs, ManU & Wolves, so hopefully we start to rotate in Feb so there's no Bayern style run out of steam for the QF of the EC, if we make it that far

I mean - front 3 play every game, back 5 - same (with Gomez/Matip/Lovren rotating according to injury). It's really only who partners Gini & Hendo that there's been much change

It's obviously going to be Origi that plays isn't it. Don't see how Klopp picks anyone else.

Origi will be fine. We do need to sign someone better this summer though. Nobody can sufficiently replace any of that front three for any length of time.

Origi will be fine. We do need to sign someone better this summer though. Nobody can sufficiently replace any of that front three for any length of time.

Yep

I think it was a mistake not to have done it last summer but defo needs addressing. He really annoys me as I honestly think he can be better than he is

Harvey saying they can put it right at Anfield

Not expecting Weds to go well then?

I think it was a mistake not to have done it last summer but defo needs addressing. He really annoys me as I honestly think he can be better than he is

Seems to be mentality more than anything else. Everything I’ve read says he’s really laidback and if he was more aggressive and used his physical attributes more he could be even more effective than he is.

Fabinho was awful yesterday as well, though. I know it was his first proper game back and all that but I was thinking all the way through that he was the one player on the pitch who should walk straight back into the starting eleven but he looked nowhere near it yesterday. Nowhere near it at all.  

He was like that in his first ever game, Arsenal was it? I'm not worried.

needs to do a bit of yoga, he looked stiff as a board

One of the very few games we let ourselves down in last year. Prior to that however we have scored 4 in each of the last 4 games.

I don't watch a lot of West Ham but every time I do that Antonio always looks unplayable.

I don't watch a lot of West Ham but every time I do that Antonio always looks unplayable.

A bit like Jonathan Walter's, an average player who for some reason turn into Pele against us

Feels like historically West Ham have a knack of raising their game at home against us.

They're up against it, in a relegation fight and with a really hard run of fixtures.

Don't think it'll be as easy as we're hoping.

He’s brilliant isn’t he. Previously I thought it might just be against us but I’ve seen him monster other teams.

I reckon if he got a huge move he’d work his b******s off and achieve proper status.

A bit like Jonathan Walter's, an average player who for some reason turn into Pele against us

No. He’s good.

Feels like historically West Ham have a knack of raising their game at home against us.

They're up against it, in a relegation fight and with a really hard run of fixtures.

No game is ever as easy as I hope, apart from the Bournemouth game in December which should be studied by all who come after us as a stunning piece of performance art by Howe’s men.

I too expect it will be harder than some anticipate although I think we have done alright down there bar the last game.

It definitely has a feel of unexpected draw to it.

We'll batter them. 

Mane has a small muscle tear says Klopp

What does this mean in terms of missing matches?