Sign in to follow this  
Sir Tokyo Sexwale

The Champions of Europe vs Newcastle United - Sat 14 Sept 1230 BST

starting shaqiri is the equivalent of starting with 10 1/2 players, and not just because of his stature

that said, i don't want to see Milner starting many more, but I'm guessing a  couple of weeks off and he'll be raring to go

Anyone around for a few pints and a curry on Friday night?

I'm not around. Otherwise I'd have popped over to see you. I am not at the match either. 

Well what is your Napoli and Chelsea team?

Salah and mane play all 3, as does Virgil. Milner for Robertson on game 1. Gomez in Napoli. Firmino in Naples and Chelsea.

Well what is your Napoli and Chelsea team?

Salah and mane play all 3, as does Virgil. Milner for Robertson on game 1. Gomez in Napoli. Firmino in Naples and Chelsea.

don't really want Gomez at RB again

After Chelsea it's MK Dons (A), Sheff U (H), Red Bull (H), Leicester (H) in 2w before another break. I'd be looking to go strong in these upcoming 3 games - make as good as 11 changes for MK Dons, then 3 homes we should be winning where we can rotate 3 of our regulars for each game you'd think

There’s only one of those games it’s easy to recover from a bad result in and it’s Napoli.i would honestly play a mad side and keep people as fresh as possible for Chelsea.

Edited by Hightown Phil

We need to beat Chelsea this time. That one, Arsenal, Everton, United. All these jarg big games against actual rubbish, we need to win them this time. And not lose to city.

We need to beat Chelsea this time. That one, Arsenal, Everton, United. All these jarg big games against actual rubbish, we need to win them this time. And not lose to city.

Word.

I did some forward planning and we can equal Arsenal’s 49 undefeated away at City. That would be fun.

Robbo to score tomorrow as the value bet - the Newcastle team have a tendancy to defend the widths of the post when crosses are coming in, so the full backs could get in around the back if not tracked by the wing-backs.....something they didnt do versus Spurs 

Andy-Robertson2.png

Click Spoiler for 2 examples, I only uploaded 2 to save on polluting the thread but there are more. He's 8/1, if we get two, three nil up (hopefully) and with his energy levels and their spirits beaten, he could get in.

Newcastle-Back-Post.png

Newcastle-Back-Post4.png

Edited by Rory Fitzgerald

Nice idea Rory. Worth 10 shillings

He's been getting forward and a few shots in. 

10 secs before Son went 1-v-1 against Van Dijk, Robertson was our furthest forward player in the Spurs box !

15mins from time when 1-0 up in the Champions League Final and he's on a mission :lol:

At home to Newcastle, he may get an opportunity......

7-Son-Chance.png

Edited by Rory Fitzgerald

#LFC starting XI v #NUFC:

Adrian,

Alexander-Arnold, Matip, Van Dijk, Robertson,

Fabinho, Wijnaldum, Oxlade-Chamberlain,

Mane, Salah, Origi

Subs: Kelleher, Gomez, Lallana, Milner, Henderson, Shaqiri, Firmino

#LIVNEW

Edited by Gethin

#LFC starting XI v #NUFC:

Adrian,

Alexander-Arnold, Matip, Van Dijk, Robertson,

Fabinho, Wijnaldum, Oxlade-Chamberlain,

Mane, Salah, Origi

Subs: Kelleher, Gomez, Lallana, Milner, Henderson, Shaqiri, Firmino

#LIVNEW

Reads like a 5-4-3 formation, I have to rotate my phone to landscape to read it all :lol: