By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Next six League games

Jim D

January 2013

Wed - 2 Barclays Premier League Sunderland H 19:45

Sun - 13 Barclays Premier League Man United A 13:30

Sat - 19 Barclays Premier League Norwich H 15:00

Wed - 30 Barclays Premier League Arsenal A 19:45

February 2013

Sun - 3 Barclays Premier League Manchester City A 16:00

Mon - 11 Barclays Premier League West Brom H 20:00

After a good victory against a poor QPR side next up are Sunderland, Norwich and West Brom at Anfield, nothing less than six points at Anfield would be catastrophic considering the run of away games we've got coming up and it doesn't look pretty. The Mancs, Arsenal and Man City await us on the road and I don't have high hopes for us considering our Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde performances under Rodgers. I'd be happy with 9 to 12 pts over those six games. Top 4 was lost when we lost to Stoke, 8pts is a huge difference to overcome considering our run of fixtures.

January 2013

After a good victory against a poor QPR side next up are Sunderland, Norwich and West Brom at Anfield, nothing less than six points at Anfield would be catastrophic considering the run of away games we've got coming up and it doesn't look pretty.

Anything less than 9 points against those would be catastrophic.

Enrique is out so go with Wisdom at right back, Johnson on the left and all three of Suarez, Sterling and Sturridge against the Mancs - assuming Sturridge has signed by then. Should have. Play a more defensive back line and attack their s*** defence through the channels

Enrique is out so go with Wisdom at right back, Johnson on the left and all three of Suarez, Sterling and Sturridge against the Mancs - assuming Sturridge has signed by then. Should have. Play a more defensive back line and attack their s*** defence through the channels

their defence is deffo there for attacking - if we have our shooting boots it will be 3 points to us

January 2013

Wed - 2 Barclays Premier League Sunderland H 19:45 - WIN 3-0

Sun - 13 Barclays Premier League Man United A 13:30 - WIN 3-0

Sat - 19 Barclays Premier League Norwich H 15:00 - WIN 3-0

Wed - 30 Barclays Premier League Arsenal A 19:45 - WIN 3-0

February 2013

Sun - 3 Barclays Premier League Manchester City A 16:00 - WIN 3-0

Mon - 11 Barclays Premier League West Brom H 20:00 - WIN 3-0

Personally, I don't see a problem.

Think putting Wisdom in at RB and moving Johnson over gives up a much more solid base, we had a few clean sheets playing that way earlier on. It allows for Johnson to bomb on and Wisdom to hold his position, much like the Alves and Abidal thing Barca had going on.

A front three of Suarez, Sturridge and Ince/Sterling has much more threat than we have now. I like to see Sturridge start as the CF to use his pace, especially away, and all three can interchange.

Also like to see Sahin get a few games alongside Lucas, more so in the home fixtures than away, where Id use Henderson instead. Sahin is a very classy player who hasn't been give a chance in the playmaker role he was so effective in at Dortmund and could be a great weapon, particularly at home to break down teams when we'll have better movement from our new look front three.

5 points I reckon, hopefully I'll be be miles off though

Are you getting any pleasure out of this RBM? It's depressing seeing you turn into sniffer as you are one of the funniest posters on here. Have you tried inserting something new up your bum to lift your mood? The tropical fruit seems to be bringing out the gloom in you.

Edited by Leo No.8

If Wisdom can come back in and do well again , Sturridge adding pace and goals to our attacking line , we could be more counter attacking in the next few away games against teams who are def going to be coming at us , it could play into our hands if we can be strong enough defensively .

-----------------Reina

Wisdom Skrtel Agger Johnson

Gerrard-------Lucas-----Allen

Sterling-----Sturridge------Suarez