By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

our fans

anny road

Was great stuff, loud and feckin clear support for the manager especially. You wouldn't get much bitching about him from those who travel to these games and see us win here there and everywhere.

Mentioned it in the other thread but apparently they stopped the music and were all listening to YNWA before the game, which is a nice touch I'm sure you'll agree.

Great night, jealous as feck I'm not out there. We've just bossed it in the Bernabau!

Edited by smithdown

you could hear them all night

loads of support for Rafa (f*** you Mattster)

And loads in the Madrid end

I just hope none of them got a kicking in the trouble that flaired up

Apparently it was the RM lads fighting with their compatriots, the sunny Spanish plods

Apparently it was the RM lads fighting with their compatriots, the sunny Spanish plods

i utterly despire that type of "fan"

And I will out them where I see them and wont hold back

those lads who are in Madrid tonight...just imagine how they feel? there is nothing like it

Rafa is giving us nights like that. and these internet know alls sit there calling for his head

it does me in...i hate it

those lads who are in Madrid tonight...just imagine how they feel? there is nothing like it

Rafa is giving us nights like that. and these internet know alls sit there calling for his head

sorry this should have been in reply to FSP

Got an email off my mate at midday today with a photo of him sat outside a bar with a pint in Madrid.... f***ing gutted I wasn't there for it.

The fans were fantastic. Was all I could hear all night.

Aldo said on City that there were Liverpool fans all around the ground, not just in the away section.

:applause:

Spot on.

Earlier on Hodgson was having a go at "internet know it alls" for being too supportive of the manager, swings and roundabouts.

Just had a call from our kid who was in the main stand, saying the only trouble he saw was between theirs and police. No trouble involving ours that he could see. There were Reds in every section, he reckons maybe ten thousand, as many as were at the Noucamp in 2001.

class this, about 7 pages of them celebrating our goal

http://www.colchonero.com/liverpool_r_madr...11-54254-49.htm

Got in a taxi after the game and the driver was an Athletico fan. Grinning like a Cheshire cat he was, beaming for the whole journey. He was as delighted as we were I swear!

We also found a bar a short walk from Plaza Mayor the night before, a little off the track. The guy behind the bar was a rabid Athletico fan, hung his key ring on the beer pump for every pint he poured all night and there were loads of Athletico fans in there watching the game. All were really friendly despite the Gerard penalty, and he got us a shot in after the game and did one with us!