By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

The number 7 shirt

Hassony

It's likely that we will have Nos 1, 2, 3, 6, 7 & maybe 10 all available.

I would like to see these go to genuine 1st teamers not squad players eg

1 Reina

2 Degen

3 Dossena (if he signs)

6 Barry (ditto)

7 New winger

10 Mascherano

It's likely that we will have Nos 1, 2, 3, 6, 7 & maybe 10 all available.

I would like to see these go to genuine 1st teamers not squad players eg

1 Reina

2 Degen

3 Dossena (if he signs)

6 Barry (ditto)

7 New winger

10 Mascherano

reina wont change his number. he was given the opportunity to change it at the start of last season.

hehe, tell us what you think of will gallas, knox.

Utter f***ing scumbag. It wasn't just number 10 but it was Bergkamp's number. Taking the mantle straight over and going centre half. Who on earth did he think he was? Boularhouz (whoever the f*** you spell that spanner's name) and Steven Sidwell need to have a look as well. If there aren't enough signs of the sickness at Chelsea you only need to take this s**** into account.

Gerrard 7, Barry 6, Masch 8

Sorted.

To be honest, some people will say it's just a number - and for most numbers they're right. But the number seven carries particular weight in Liverpool's history because of the exploits of Keegan and Dalglish, and I feel the number should be offered to players after they've proven themselves over a number of years (eg. Gerrard), rather than given to dross like Kewell.

Guest Scot

Sorted.

To be honest, some people will say it's just a number - and for most numbers they're right. But the number seven carries particular weight in Liverpool's history because of the exploits of Keegan and Dalglish, and I feel the number should be offered to players after they've proven themselves over a number of years (eg. Gerrard), rather than given to dross like Kewell.

I'd need to see Gerrard's duel stats before making that decision

Sorted.

Mascherano 5, Agger 6.

Barry 11.

save 7 till we get Kaka

Guest Anders Honoré
Since Beardsley we really haven't had a proper No.7 but I'd give it to some new player that fits the bill, may it be Quaresma or Silva. Someone of that ilk.

Mcmanaman was pretty good.