Sign in to follow this  
Dan

Welcome Fabinho

‪@shornKOOMINS ‬At last the Fabinho transfer saga is over.

f*** sake...

@Fydsy Welcome my son...

Welcome to the Red Machine

Where have you been?

It's alright we know where you've been....

Edited by Swipe

Klopp: “He has ability and mentality to play at the highest level in a number of positions. He can play ‘6’, ‘8’ and ‘2’. This is cool.”

Also mentions how big a character he is in the dressing room.

http://lfc.tv/AHxm

Fabinho long haired lover from Liverpool,

And I'll do anything you say.

Fabinho clown or your puppet or your April Fool,

If you'll be my sunshine daisy from L.A.

Terrific

Klopp: “He has ability and mentality to play at the highest level in a number of positions. He can play ‘6’, ‘8’ and ‘2’. This is cool.”

Also mentions how big a character he is in the dressing room.

http://lfc.tv/AHxm

If only he could have played the '5'. Then it would have been black jack. 

I like it. Is this the beginning of the end for Jordan? Why should we play him if we have Keita, Fabinho and Gini? And why did Emre wait for so long to announce?

On Saturday we had 2 half fit lads to come on in the biggest game in world football. Why the f*** would we be pushing out our captain?

Anybody actually seen him play?

Nope, but if I did and offered my opinion it'd still be worth sod all!!!!   :D

Love this way of doing business... fully expect him to be another who fits exactly into the vision Klopp has for this team

he's got a heck of a lot of experience for a guy who is 24 - 230 appearances for Monaco in the top flight, a league title, 38 appearances in 
European comps...

Anybody actually seen him play?

I always get him in fifa18 coz he’s ace there, hence I am bizarrely thrilled with this sudden interruption of fantasy into reality. Timo Werner next please.

It was only a few years back when new players could only reference Stevie as to what excited them coming to play for Liverpool.. in the offal Q&A there would be some standard line about the opportunity to play with players 'like' Steven Gerrard when in truth he was the only one. Brendan even had him texting people as a one man icon recruitment strategy... I used to fear that when he retired there would be no player already at the club who new players would want to play with... 

Now, they want to come here - to work with Klopp, to play with Salah, Mane, Bobby, VVD - soon we'll be adding Keita to that list and I am sure players like TAA and Robertson will become the sort of lads that (in the next 12-18 months anyway, especially for TAA though that he can grow into this status) new signings soon realise championship winning teams rely on... 

Where the f*** is Leo? 3 pages into a new signing thread and not been proclaimed as a world class player in the making? He's slipping