Sign in to follow this  
Molby

Rafa (was sacked but not right now but maybe again one day)

joke of a club madrid are. 4 points off the top and in the knockouts of champions league and they bin the manager. the fool perez knows nothing about football

not sure results are the main reason he's gone, they're just not so good as to save his job. more of a self-preservation exercise from perez. a popular decision with majority of their fans and probably a few senior figures within club.

not sure results are the main reason he's gone, they're just not so good as to save his job. more of a self-preservation exercise from perez. a popular decision with majority of their fans and probably a few senior figures within club.

After all This is a club that have sacked managers after winning European cups, you can potentially win the double and still get the sack if the fans/ronaldo doesn't like you

He says he was told that, he thinks that's why it was.

Aye that's right. I listened to it again after I'd posted it. I choose to believe it thought because Ronaldo is a c**k and anything that reinforces that is fine by me.

Yeah, he's normally a shining example of humility and grace. It would be so out of character.

his celebration of the peno in extra time in champions league final was cringey. think it was to make it 3-1, must have killed him that bale got the real winner

anybody go to see his movie?

what a clown of a bloke

his celebration of the peno in extra time in champions league final was cringey. think it was to make it 3-1, must have killed him that bale got the real winner

anybody go to see his movie?

what a clown of a bloke

It was to make it 4-1.

And the reason he made that ridiculous celebration was because it needed to be part of the movie. It was agreed beforehand that if he scored he'd make a huge celebration in front of those cameras.

Yeah. I think he failed in a few big games which didn't help.

The fans didn't take to his style of football and generally were on his back from day 1 cos he wasn't a big enough name for them.

It was to make it 4-1.

And the reason he made that ridiculous celebration was because it needed to be part of the movie. It was agreed beforehand that if he scored he'd make a huge celebration in front of those cameras.

That actually makes it worse.

The fans didn't take to his style of football and generally were on his back from day 1 cos he wasn't a big enough name for them.

2 EC Finals, 1 win & 2 UEFA Cup wins....not many managers out there who can boast more

I watched his movie. I'm not defending him but I can kinda understand his behaviour. Messi has some of the same traits, missed training with Barca, saying he was ill, but was having issues with Enrique.

In over 50 games together Zidane only provided 1 assist for Henry. You can imagine he didn't want to help his natural successor in the French team.

2 EC Finals, 1 win & 2 UEFA Cup wins....not many managers out there who can boast more

Can't think of too many with 2x La Ligas either

Too classy for those gobs***es

Rafa Benitez has a released a statement following his sacking as Real Madrid manager after just seven months.

The former Liverpool and Chelsea boss has been replaced by France legend Zinedine Zidane - but Benitez harbours no bitterness.

In a statement released on his website, the 55-year-old thanked those at Madrid for allowing him to work at the club and wished his successor luck for the future.

He wrote: "Now, at the end of my time as first team coach of Real Madrid, I would like to use this article to say goodbye to everyone at every level of the club. I want everyone at the club from the board of directors, executives, workers and all of the fans, know that it has been an honour and privilege to be in charge at this club where I grew up as a person, player and coach from the lowest categories through to the first team.

"As a Madridista from Madrid, steeped in the traditions and values of this institution, which I learned in the old sports city of Castellana, it has been an honour to work for these colours. I would especially like to thank everyone at the new sports city and the Santiago Bernabéu who since my first steps through the door have supported me and made my work easier. Thanks to all for helping.

"With all that I have said still in mind, I would like to wish good luck to Zinedine Zidane,my successor, and his staff. To all the players, coaches and staff in both Valdebebas and Bernabéu, I wish all the best and also good luck.

"With all my respect and thanks... HALA MADRID and NOTHING ELSE. "

Edited by Swipe

I watched his movie. I'm not defending him but I can kinda understand his behaviour.

I'm not defending you, because I just can't understand your behaviour.

After all This is a club that have sacked managers after winning European cups, you can potentially win the double and still get the sack if the fans/ronaldo doesn't like you

the other side of it maybe is that rafa was never going to have the currency with the fans to do the job perez seems to want, which is basically about breaking up a very powerful dressing room there. wouldn't be surprised to see ronaldo and ramos go at some point soon. to add to casillas.

there's also a big addidas/madrid/zidane tie up.

the other side of it maybe is that rafa was never going to have the currency with the fans to do the job perez seems to want, which is basically about breaking up a very powerful dressing room there. wouldn't be surprised to see ronaldo and ramos go at some point soon. to add to casillas.

there's also a big addidas/madrid/zidane tie up.

Would a manager that isn't popular with fans or elements that dressing room be the ideal man to get rid of particular players for you safe in the knowledge that you will be binning him anyway?

Rafa was sacked, but it wasn't his fault probably.

He's perfect in everyway and didn't do anything wrong.

f*** off knob rot

I was right behind the goal in the Ataturk

I was slightly to the right. I had quite a good time, you?

I was about half way up on the left hand side of the goal (looking at the pitch). Not a bad day out really.

Away draws to Atletico Madrid and PSG were excellent results

He's basically their hodgson, they wouldn't have taken to him even if he was won all 25 games

I didn't pay to watch it, if that makes any difference.

unless it was part of your torture at Guantanamo bay then you have no excuse

f*** off knob rot

he hates rafa more than the mad one hates shias