Sign in to follow this  
Molby

Rafa (was sacked but not right now but maybe again one day)

http://www.90min.com/posts/2844142-real-madrid-players-ignore-rafa-benitez-s-instructions-after-valencia-goal?a_aid=35507

Players felt they didn't need him. Had they listened to his instructions after their second goal at weekend, Valencia may not have scored straight away. There were also other reports about Ronaldo getting the hump because Rafa dared to offer suggestions as to how he could improve his free kick technique.

Zidane worked it well for himself here. If they win anything it was because he saved their season. If they don't it was because of the mess left behind by Benitez.

Rafa was sacked, but it wasn't his fault probably.

He's perfect in everyway and didn't do anything wrong.

"Time of thread death 09.00"

Ant - f*** off with your s***, please.

Calm down Christ.

He took over a treble winning side and failed, he took over Real Madrid and failed. When are Liverpool fans going to wake up and realise that he's really a very very very flawed manager and pining for him back is absolutely ridiculous.

I was right, I know it hurts, but I was right 100%.

Edited by Aunty-N.W.A

they've just appointed a man who has never managed a club in place of a european cup and la liga-winning manager. and if you believe rory smith it's upset bale and a few other players too. it's a f***ing farce of a club. but yes, it's good to know that some things do trump the rafa-bashing at times. for sentient beings at any rate.

Bale has been playing the best football of his real Madrid career under him

in the very short term maybe. but think 2nd half of decima season better. and best overall was probably under AVB, where team was genuinely built around him. which is more of the thing that's probably pissed bale off about benitez going. he was being pushed to the fore under rafa ... perez's pet project though really.

seems to me rafa wrongly comprimised some of his first principles over the chance to manage the biggest clubs he can. napoli maybe the exception, but even there you've got a bats*** owner. appreciation is important, and at chelsea, madrid and inter he was never likely to get any.

Calm down Christ.

He took over a treble winning side and failed, he took over Real Madrid and failed. When are Liverpool fans going to wake up and realise that he's really a very very very flawed manager and pining for him back is absolutely ridiculous.

I'm not Christ.

We all know your issues - the request was for you to give it a rest, as you are trolling. Final warning.

Calm down Christ.

You managed to follow up your s*** opening post with an even s***ter one. Well done.

Calm down Christ.

You are such an odd, attention seeking child.

Grow up.

Calm down Christ.

f***in hell

they've just appointed a man who has never managed a club in place of a european cup and la liga-winning manager. and if you believe rory smith it's upset bale and a few other players too. it's a f***ing farce of a club. but yes, it's good to know that some things do trump the rafa-bashing at times. for sentient beings at any rate.

It's not that weird a shout, it's the Dalglish, Guardiola route. Teams packed with great players who need a figurehead with the club standing and ideology to get behind.

I bet it works out fine for them for a season or two.

It's not that weird a shout, it's the Dalglish, Guardiola route. Teams packed with great players who need a figurehead with the club standing and ideology to get behind.

I bet it works out fine for them for a season or two.

If he lasts that long!

And unlike Guardiola, Zidane i have been reading was a poor coach at their B team.

Calm down Christ.

Oh Ant, will you ever grow out of being a terrible biff?

Interesting listening to Sky Sports News today and reading a few things on Twitter. Was expecting the usual Rafa bashing, but a lot of people agreeing the whole thing is just a bit of a nonsense.

Listened to 5 live and a bit of Talksport last night and the worst thing I heard aimed at Rafa was by Chris Sutton called him a bit cautious. It's been anti Real.

joke of a club madrid are. 4 points off the top and in the knockouts of champions league and they bin the manager. the fool perez knows nothing about football

they have gone through some of the best managers in the world in del bosque, mourinho,ancellotti, pellegrini and benitez and now they hand the job to a rookie in zidane.

barca must be pissing themselves laughing today and will keep hoovering up the trophies while madrid keep shooting themselves in the head. rafa never stood a chance in that

with c**** like ronaldo and ramos running the show and crying to the president like little babies