By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Manchester United (away)

stressederic

Go.

Or give me your spare :)/>

Ha! Its already taken if I don't go (as you would expect)

Go, most definately GO. The potential of us giving them a good hiding and you watching it at home rather than being there, think about that.......and GO!

I know, I know its just a logistical ballache of the highest order getting from where I live to Salford for a Sunday lunchtime.

Added to that I always go via Liverpool to avoid their London knobheads (of which there are many) and it really is a drag.

I've a terrible record there as well (one win in 12 I think it is - Barnes's double in 89/90 & Whelan's ludicrous og)

I was on a self imposed exile from OT for The Murphy Years & was ill for the 4-1.

Also I've been to a load lately & I'm going to Cardiff the week after & the Mrs is getting fractious.

Anyway I realise this is of no interest to anyone apart from me (& the lad who will have my ticket if I swerve) so I will shut up now.

This giddy behaviour is most unbecoming.

Yeah always comes back to bite y'know.

I've banned myself from going into that "What if we win the league " thread as well.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

s***ting myself already for this

It's gonna be a massive stress.

At least it will be for them too - imagine Chelsea have dropped some points by the time we go there, them knowing it IS in our hands

Spurs may well get something the Sat before against Chelsea. You'd hope so.

If they play like they did against Olympiacos, we're going to score a boatful.

I've a terrible record there as well (one win in 12 I think it is - Barnes's double in 89/90 & Whelan's ludicrous og)

See this information was not put forward with your original post. You do have a bad record, so maybe you should stay home. ;)

Before the weekend I thought the Southampton game was our toughest away. Now with that out of the way I'm looking at West Ham (Nolan, Carroll).

The Mancs just don't scare me. If Agger can handle Fellaini at corners then we have nothing to fear on the pitch (just the usual inadequate refereeing).

He's more likely to s*** on us to illustrate that he doesn't think he owes us and he's a strong authority figure who doesn't bow to pressure

unlikely seeing as how we're going to win the league