Sign in to follow this  
Leo No.8

The Youngsters

I thought Borini was good today , he moved their defence all over the place and got into space well!

Yes, I like him. The sub was more to do with using Suso to keep hold of the ball than it was in anyway a criticism of Borini.

I thought Borini was good today , he moved their defence all over the place and got into space well!

Its his touch which is poor. The runs were excellent.. maybe its confidence because Ive never seen an Italian international struggle with his first touch

Rodgers should be commended for utilising the promising youngsters... Not only is he giving them a stage to prove themselves but also giving the rest of the reserves some hope that the better players finally get a chance, and not just in cup games too.

"@suso30fernandez: Thanks for ur messages.Thank god for days like this...hope i enjoy more days like this. Best day of my life. Thanks very much"

Imagine what he d say if we won.

Edited by Toni

"@suso30fernandez: Thanks for ur messages.Thank god for days like this...hope i enjoy more days like this. Best day of my life. Thanks very much"

I hope he has loads better of ones!

But well done, lad.

Needs a contract, he's class.

Suso was superb. Very neat and tidy and packed full of skill.

Wonder if Downing's bags are packed?

that's a 17 yr old and an 18 year old getting the nod ahead of him

Thought he was superb, stepped up to that level with real quality. Time to really bed these young players in and build for the future as we're not challenging the top for a long while yet.

Edited by Epic Swindle

Thought he was superb, stepped up to that level with real quality. Time to really bed these young players in and build for the future as we're not challenging the top for a long while yet.

He looked at home.

Taking the piss out of Man Utd with 10 men and a 17 and 18 year old in the team was f***ing awesome. Just a shame there was a man absolutely desperate to make us lose today.