By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Five live phone in

Woodsyla

To ring up and say that Hodgson has to go?

I think it is, the almost unilateral position is he isn't up to the job, it may seem kneejerk to the wider populus but if enough of us do it and we are measured in our critisism then it may start to be a 'fact' in the media that Liverpool fans want him out.

We need it to be more than a lone voice pissing in the wind though. A few scouse voices would be good as well.

Thoughts? Not the Liverpool way?

To ring up and say that Hodgson has to go?

I think it is, the almost unilateral position is he isn't up to the job, it may seem kneejerk to the wider populus but if enough of us do it and we are measured in our critisism then it may start to be a 'fact' in the media that Liverpool fans want him out.

We need it to be more than a lone voice pissing in the wind though. A few scouse voices would be good as well.

Thoughts? Not the Liverpool way?

We can worry about getting back to the "Liverpool Way" once we get the club back to normality. Not sure it's really existed for quite a while now though.

The national ones are a direct route into the media and an opportunity to inform general football fans how we feel about the state of our club. If enough people start phoning in it will soon become a media 'fact' that Hodgson is not wanted by Liverpool fans. This is a good thing.

The national ones are a direct route into the media and an opportunity to inform general football fans how we feel about the state of our club. If enough people start phoning in it will soon become a media 'fact' that Hodgson is not wanted by Liverpool fans. This is a good thing.

They really aren't!

They're the radio equivilent of The S*n - real lowest common denominator stuff.

I once drove my car into a tree because the radio was stuck on 606 and I couldn't bear to listen to the procession of halfwits they had lined up to "let us know how you feel"*

*may not be true

this is a good idea, should probably hit the blogs too.

otherwise once he is gone, the owners will get stick for sacking an english manager, especially when they said he would be backed.

we need to do it to protect the new owners.

Not call for Kenny per se, but definitely to get rid of Roy.

Well, if the missus takes the nipper away this weekend I'm calling them up, if I'm a lone voice so be it.

Why are you putting so much stall in those sh*tty phone-ins? Idiot Mancs and Arsenal fans have been ringing those up for years saying Ferguson/Wenger should go after one defeat. If you think the club are going to pay the slightest heed to what people say on some pissant R5 phone-in, I think you're under a wee bit of a massive illusion.

The media is a load of b*llocks too

Why are you putting so much stall in those sh*tty phone-ins? Idiot Mancs and Arsenal fans have been ringing those up for years saying Ferguson/Wenger should go after one defeat. If you think the club are going to pay the slightest heed to what people say on some pissant R5 phone-in, I think you're under a wee bit of a massive illusion.

It's not the club I'm interested in it's the media. I don't think the media appreciate that on average 9/10 Liverpool fans want the manager sacked. If the media pick up on this then the owners will see that there is a groundswell of opinion against the manager. This may or may not affect their opinions.

I don't read in the papers how Liverpool fans are calling for Hodgson's head. I think I should be reading it because it's a fact.