By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Charlie Nicholas Premier League 08/09 Picks

The_Adder

Charlies PL Pics!!

My word, if your bored and need a good laugh then read that!!

Who'll win the title? Arsenal, espesh with Xabi Alonso in midfield!

Best Buy? Andy johnson OR Xabi Alonso for Arsenal!

Barking Buy? Our very own Robbie Keane!

Also has Robin van Persie down for the Golden Boot as a side note.

Nice one Charlie, you've brightened up my afternoon sunshine :cooler:

I do think that Robbie Keane's price was extremely high. He's a very good signing but £20m+ was a hell of a lot. He's a good player and Torres needs a partner but I'm not convinced that Rafa Benitez is, by nature, a man who likes to play 4-4-2. So I'm not surprised he went there but I do think the value of transfer was a bit obscene.

That actually makes no sense whatsoever.

Strangest part as far as I'm concerned:

Golden boot

I don't think there'll be a new guy to blow us away so it'll be one of the usual suspects: Torres, Defoe, Santa Cruz

Defoe? Defoe! Since when has Defoe ever got close to being the top goalscorer in the league? :wacko:

For anyone who's new on here we used to have a thread listing his drivel, the thread got quite big as you can imagine. It's actually scarey how someone can earn money (And im assuing very good money) for being so incredibly thick, I have never come across anyone as clueless as him, apart from Rashid and Kaizer.

For anyone who's new on here we used to have a thread listing his drivel, the thread got quite big as you can imagine. It's actually scarey how someone can earn money (And im assuing very good money) for being so incredibly thick, I have never come across anyone as clueless as him, apart from Rashid and Kaizer.

it's a shame he stopped doing those weekly predictions for SKY they were hilarious

especially when he'd go on the SKY panel on the Saturday arvo and total contradict himself

it's a shame he stopped doing those weekly predictions for SKY they were hilarious

Those were the days! Some of the stuff in them were absolutely comical, I remember one article where he absolutely ripped us apart, Benitez lacks tactical nous, it to scared to play 4 4 2, bla bla bla, then spent ages praising Man Utd then

Charlies prediction Man Utd 0 Liverpool 1

Errrr you've just spent paragraph after paragraph ripping us and our manager apart!

i think its only a matter oftime beforeThommo belts either Merson or Nicholas

That genuinely wouldn't surprise me, some of the stuff them two say is f***ing pathetic and they both seem to love trying to wind him up. Watching Thommo beat both of them into a coma live on tv would be beautiful.