By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Fernando Torres - 33 goals

Guest Snorky

Guest Snorky

I think his best goal was away at Marseille all things considered.

If I had to chose a favourite, it would be against Newcastle when he dummied the keeper.

Chelsea home because it was the first time I got to see how good he actually is. He did the same move against Spurs yesterday that he did to Ben Haim that day. I'm going to call it a Torres, square the defender up and then go.

Chelsea at home. The way that he slowed the ball so Ben Haim slowed and then he just turned on the pace and flew past him. Plus it was at a time when we still didn't really know what to expect from him. He kinda did the same yesterday, but we've just come to expect it by now.

As an aside, my favourite non-goal moment was against Sunderland when he just knocked the ball inbetween 2 defenders and proceeded to just absolutely burn them for pace and get to the ball before them.

Boss.

Guest Anders Honoré

Has to be the goal against marseille for me. As high pressure game as they come at that stage in the season and he showed himself to have balls of steels to just stroll past defenders in such a crowded space. Brilliant goal that really showed europe what a classy player he is.

Guest Anders Honoré
Was just watching the Newcastle one on youtube, that really was special.

Superb buildup from gerrard as well. Showed really special understanding for each other with their goals in that game.