By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

If United WERE to win the PL or EC

Which would you rather.

This whole Man U/Chelsea s*** is really doing my nut in!!

I can see United winning one of them but can't make up my mind which one I think it will be.

The league definitely, Ferguson wants to sign off with the European Cup

The league definitely, Ferguson wants to sign off with the European Cup

you dont want Fergie to leave either?

IF we won the double I still dont think he'd retire...we'd be on 17 league titles then, i could see him thinking....right lets try to equal No.18...and then after that No.19?

Which would you rather.

I can see United winning one of them but can't make up my mind which one I think it will be.

United? I don't like this assumption that it's Man United. What about Newcastle? Sheffield? Leeds? The sooner they become AIG Inc the better.

Another European Cup or not, there's no way that c***'s going anywhere in a hurry with a real chance of them at least equalling 18 titles.

i don't see us stopping them doing it anytime soon

They'll win the league for sure. Bruce's team will roll over. They've got nothing to play for and he's an ex Utd player.

The European Cup, I can see them tearing Chelsea apart. Ferguson is a better tactician than Grant and in my opinion they've got better players in all departments over Chelsea. I rate Cech, Ballack and Essien in the Chelsea team but if Rooney, Ronaldo and Ferdinand turn up for Utd on the day, Utd will beat them. I also think Evra is a huge player for Utd. Solid at the back and instrumental going forward.

I hope I'm wrong and Utd do seem to have run out of steam recently but I can see them winning both

Either way.. duck face Ferdinand (or Giggs) or Terry lifting the trophies will be tough to see !!!

Edited by Andy Mac

I tihnk its a given that the scum will win both this season. all the more important we win the title next season. Or at least challenge for it.

:lol:

over to you MFletcher......

They'll win the league for sure. Bruce's team will roll over. They've got nothing to play for and he's an ex Utd player.

The European Cup, I can see them tearing Chelsea apart. Ferguson is a better tactician than Grant and in my opinion they've got better players in all departments over Chelsea. I rate Cech, Ballack and Essien in the Chelsea team but if Rooney, Ronaldo and Ferdinand turn up for Utd on the day, Utd will beat them. I also think Evra is a huge player for Utd. Solid at the back and instrumental going forward.

I hope I'm wrong and Utd do seem to have run out of steam recently but I can see them winning both

Either way.. duck face Ferdinand (or Giggs) or Terry lifting the trophies will be tough to see !!!

Not for me it won't, I've never seen their Bayern travesty and I've no intention of watching this one either, c*nts all of 'em.

Not for me it won't, I've never seen their Bayern travesty and I've no intention of watching this one either, c*nts all of 'em.

Sad old bitter b*****d.

This is probably the only time I am not going to get a ban for over the top abuse.

;)

as far as i am concerened the season finish's with the FA Cup Final, I wont watch any other football or pick a paper up until Euro 2008 starts, that way the Champions League Final will never have happened in my world

My plan too

Which would you rather.

People using the word 'IF' are ridiculous.

Manchester United won the league when Chelsea failed to beat Wigan at home.

Anyone stupid enough to believe that Bruce would do anything whatsoever to stop his old club winning the league are deluded beyond the dreams of demented chimps on the wacky.

They will also win the 'Champions' League. Chelsea despite their money are a disparate collection of misfits and moaners. Manchester United have all the experience they need to get past this laughable joke of a team.

Sadly.

I'd love the Mancs to win nothing this season - but there is no way on planet Earth that will happen. They will win both. And they will win both easily.

The only good thing is that there is always next season.