Sign in to follow this  
Tommy Cockles

Gerrard at Rangers

I don't care if Gerrard is their manager, Rangers are utter filth. Look what they have hanging up over the captain's shirt in their dressing room ffs. Unspeakable c****.

no94zk.jpg

OTT that from what I've seen of them.

I don't watch Rangers, but loads of articles like this kicking about:

https://talksport.com/football/438042/rangers-liverpool-fans-ryan-kent-spartak-moscow-skill/

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2018/10/26/rangers-fans-react-on-twitter-to-ovie-ejarias-performance/

Lots of clips being lashed of good bits of skill from them both as well.

I don't watch Rangers, but loads of articles like this kicking about:

https://talksport.com/football/438042/rangers-liverpool-fans-ryan-kent-spartak-moscow-skill/

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2018/10/26/rangers-fans-react-on-twitter-to-ovie-ejarias-performance/

Lots of clips being lashed of good bits of skill from them both as well.

They've looked decent though I haven't watched much. Ejaria has impressed me, looks a lot bigger than I remember. Big enough jump from U23s to Scottish premier league and he's looked good for someone still a kid. Gerrard wants him permanent.

Jordon Rossitor has been getting first team action too now I think.

Flanagan getting s*** from Rangers fans for his performances... How the prick is still getting a contract is beyond me

Seems the team were booed off last night for their home draw.

Rangers fans adore him, Celtic fans hate him

Means he's doing a good job over there

Think they need one decent striker (origi if they can afford him) and they'll win the league

we should send origi over to gerrard as a present, a thank you for istanbul

Their fans think they should be beating all comers, hiding to nothing for SG, realising that these past few games no doubt.

joint top so far (though played a game more)

i dont know how they were expected to do, but with celtic having won the last 7 that seems pretty decent

Celtic have been absolute muck this season, just to put a bit of perspective on it. The entire league is bottom half championship level though which probably puts another perspective on it. Lampards Derby would piss this league but the finances at Derby would enable that anyway. If SG has any sense he'd ditch it and take a team from the championship up to the prem, much more kudos in doing that IMO. Plus the hatred/bile/racism/sectarianism had also gone up a notch in recent months - Lennon as is usual in these parts, players absused cos of ski colour has happened more than a few times. Celtic and Ardieonians fans(!) were kicking off at each other last weekend. That's like Man City and Bath City having a go at each other in terms of comparison. Absolute clowns.

Edited by DPD1973

bit late in editing the above, but hey ho, sentiment remains.

Celtic have been absolute muck this season, just to put a bit of perspective on it. The entire league is bottom half championship level though which probably puts another perspective on it. Lampards Derby would piss this league but the finances at Derby would enable that anyway.

If SG has any sense he'd ditch it and take a team from the championship up to the prem, much more kudos in doing that IMO. Plus the hatred/bile/racism/sectarianism had also gone up a notch in recent months - Lennon, as is usual in these parts, is an easy and often repeated target, players abused cos of skin colour has happened more than a few times.

Celtic and Ardieonians fans(!) were kicking off at each other last weekend. That's like Man City and Bath City having a go at each other in terms of comparison. Absolute clowns. Absolute mess, I was asking about taking my young lad to some SPL/Scottish Championship games awhile ago (Season Ticket), and wanted to avoid the old firm for these reasons, in the end I didn't buy a season ticket, glad I didn't as the scourge of that type of s*** is all too prevalent at games across the board. The game is Scotland is, in my opinion, poisoned from top to bottom. No surprise that the political climate has further emboldened these sorts, police meanwhile do f*** all when it happens, plus ca change eh?

Edited by DPD1973

Beaten 2-1 by Killie tonight. Stevie and Gary Mac on Rangers touchline. Steve Clarke Killie manager.

Colin Pascoe putting the cones out in the car park in his shorts

Gerrard chasing a title and ideally winning one is a great skill to build as a manager. He can then step up to championship, go to European league and then come home.

God, I wonder what he's doing. He really got lucky with Brendan.

Until Brendan decided it was everyone around him and not him that was making us crap.

Not as well as you'd think he's doing according to wikipedia:

"In January 2018, Pascoe was seen selling knee-high socks and slip on sandals on the entry to Knutsford"

Could be his own of course, wiki doesn't specify.

Edited by DPD1973

Not as well as you'd think he's doing according to wikipedia:

"In January 2018, Pascoe was seen selling knee-high socks and slip on sandals on the entry to Knutsford"

Could be his own of course, wiki doesn't specify.

Ha! Those zany internet chaps eh? Edited by New York Red