Sign in to follow this  
Kid Klopp

AS Roma (h) - Tue 24/4 7.45 pm

There is no hope of getting a ticket for this unless I pay a tout about £600, dont understand how all the hospitality tickets were sold the minute the draw took place

Edited by cocknose

A long shot but if anyone came across a pair of tickets for this I’d gladly take them off your hands. Like senor cocknose mentioned, ive got a quote from a hospitality fella but it’s silly money and he’s turned from a seemingly nice guy into a slimeball and trying to raise the price even further so I’d rather not give him anything.

s*** the bed it’s only a week away.

yeah just got that same shock tonight. this time next week. as in the rafa era, league matches now seem incidental. 

Me too. I scraped the last one with a severely restricted view. It’s complete s**** that they don’t throw in the odd europa league credit to lessen the eligible numbers.

It was all over the place for the City sale..... My kids were half hour late for school cos I refused to budge until I had got sorted. I ignore the map of the stadium and just select a stand and put the number of seats in the box and let it randomly choose... It seems more up to date than the map

Already s***ting myself about the 8:15am sale on Thursday

Not looking forward to it. I’ve got to get up for 3am to make sure I’m not one of the 600 who miss out.

Less tickets than city as uefa are taking more

Edited by Raj

How has everyone done? I’ve managed to get two in the main stand. Simultaneously logged in on three devices as soon as the sale went live and had a load of pages up before that.

Phone and laptop said an hour long queue but my desktop got me in within four minutes. It’s now saying sold out seemingly and did so within 25 minutes.

Not looking forward to it. I’ve got to get up for 3am to make sure I’m not one of the 600 who miss out.

Less tickets than city as uefa are taking more

I was in a 45 min online queue and at about 30 mins in it said it was sold out.... When finally got logged in there was only restricted seats left... But then a few popped up on lower Centenary so I nabbed a couple..

I wish the online queue happened AFTER signing in so only those who qualify can queue up as I reckon there are a load who go on chancing their arm or not read the restrictions properly

Missed out. f***ing gutted. Hope I can pick up a spare from someone

It really is worth checking often during the day for any that have been sat in baskets that haven't been claimed, plus allow for the system being a farce and them releasing more during the day

I’m away on holiday until tomorrow morning! Access to internet is limited which makes it pain as I’m flying when the local sale is on as well.

What does everyone think the likelihood of any spares coming up or reasonably priced tickets are for this?

I have 2 for Brighton hospitality up on the offal now, coming in at £370 for me and my lad but dont want to press submit and then in the next few days something come up for this game, I have to take him to a match while we are back in UK.

Roma tickets aren't very likely are they?

What does everyone think the likelihood of any spares coming up or reasonably priced tickets are for this?

I have 2 for Brighton hospitality up on the offal now, coming in at £370 for me and my lad but dont want to press submit and then in the next few days something come up for this game, I have to take him to a match while we are back in UK.

Roma tickets aren't very likely are they?

You should get two normal spares for Brighton quite easily without having to pay for hospitality. Roma I'd say you have little to no chance, especially if you want two together. If you keep refreshing the page today you might get lucky but its a stretch Edited by Sion