By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

AS Roma (h) - Tue 24/4 7.45 pm

Kid Klopp

It's our 40th wedding anniversary today. I gave my wife a nice necklace and earrings, as you do, and she handed me a plain, white envelope. I opened it and she's only bought me a hospitality ticket for the Roma home game, the wonderful woman.

No idea how she managed to get one online as she's not usually the most tech savvy. Rip-off price from the club of course, £300 gets you a meal at a hotel in town, coach to the ground, a programme and a seat in the Upper Anny. But I'm made up and I'm booking flights and accommodation now. I haven't been to a CL game since Real Madrid 4-0 in 2009. Similar result will do nicely.

She’s obviously having an affair. Still - SF ticket, eh!?!??!

It's our 40th wedding anniversary today. I gave my wife a nice necklace and earrings, as you do, and she handed me a plain, white envelope. I opened it and she's only bought me a hospitality ticket for the Roma home game, the wonderful woman.

No idea how she managed to get one online as she's not usually the most tech savvy. Rip-off price from the club of course, £300 gets you a meal at a hotel in town, coach to the ground, a programme and a seat in the Upper Anny. But I'm made up and I'm booking flights and accommodation now. I haven't been to a CL game since Real Madrid 4-0 in 2009. Similar result will do nicely.

Nice one mate, hope you have a great day

No idea how she managed to get one online as she's not usually the most tech savvy. Rip-off price from the club of course, £300 gets you a meal at a hotel in town, coach to the ground, a programme and a seat in the Upper Anny. But I'm made up and I'm booking flights and accommodation now.  I haven't been to a CL game since Real Madrid 4-0 in 2009. Similar result will do nicely.

Excellent! Behind every great man.....

No idea how she managed to get one online as she's not usually the most tech savvy. Rip-off price from the club of course, £300 gets you a meal at a hotel in town, coach to the ground, a programme and a seat in the Upper Anny. But I'm made up and I'm booking flights and accommodation now.  I haven't been to a CL game since Real Madrid 4-0 in 2009. Similar result will do nicely.

This reminds me of the time my missus bought me an electric toaster for Christmas.  :(

It’ll be hard to understand if you can’t work something out here Zoob. Just be like the fella off that programme about the 84 final and tell the family that you are going to the chippy, then go straight to Rome.

Zoob just s*** your kecks at work then you’ll have to go home and won’t be expected back

Am going to cook up a plan. Hopefully won't need to use the more extreme option suggested by RBM, but it's a good one to keep in mind just in case. Second leg is certainly going to be easier to watch  than the first. 

Edited by Zoob

I hope you spent as much on her jewellery! And she left buying your present  to the last minute! Top present though :-)