By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

The US President

New York Red

Wow.  I’ve just discovered I’ve got that mad OAN news channel and they’re showing live this pillow nonce’s cyber symposium exposing all the lies the lies

Unfortunately they are having massive technical difficulties with huge amounts of feedback and reverb when anyone speaks (a fella on a screen has just been interrupting saying “I can’t hear anything you guys are saying”, while men on stage are talking to him as he can, and as they talk to him about forensic analysis of a computer (the fellas on stage seem to think this computer is very important) he answers them clearly with the straight indisputable fact that he can’t hear anything they are saying.  

Twenty minutes of this so far.

He’s still looking non-plussed on a huge screen behind them.  He can’t hear a thing.  

He’s just boomed in again saying he can’t hear what they’re saying and a fella on stage is telling him “it’s okay we are just summarising everything to do with the software update analysis using a picture of the computer” and once again he informs them that he can’t hear anything they are saying.

Are those pillows actually any good?  What are they filled with?

4 hours ago, smithdown said:

Wow.  I’ve just discovered I’ve got that mad OAN news channel and they’re showing live this pillow nonce’s cyber symposium exposing all the lies the lies

Unfortunately they are having massive technical difficulties with huge amounts of feedback and reverb when anyone speaks (a fella on a screen has just been interrupting saying “I can’t hear anything you guys are saying”, while men on stage are talking to him as he can, and as they talk to him about forensic analysis of a computer (the fellas on stage seem to think this computer is very important) he answers them clearly with the straight indisputable fact that he can’t hear anything they are saying.  

Twenty minutes of this so far.

He’s still looking non-plussed on a huge screen behind them.  He can’t hear a thing.  

He’s just boomed in again saying he can’t hear what they’re saying and a fella on stage is telling him “it’s okay we are just summarising everything to do with the software update analysis using a picture of the computer” and once again he informs them that he can’t hear anything they are saying.

Are those pillows actually any good?  What are they filled with?

They seem like they are full of cubes of foam. I checked one out at the shop a few years back. It seemed crap to me.

Why do you put yourself through watching OAN? It would sent my blood pressure through the roof.

33 minutes ago, New York Red said:

They seem like they are full of cubes of foam. I checked one out at the shop a few years back. It seemed crap to me.

Why do you put yourself through watching OAN? It would sent my blood pressure through the roof.

It sounds funny to be fair

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...