Sign in to follow this  
David Hodgson

Welcome Emre Can

I asked that Freddie Boswell fella on Twitter his opinion on Can. Said he had a great engine, puts in a shift, but needs to work on his first touch as it can sometimes be heavy.

Said he had a great engine, puts in a shift, but needs to work on his first touch as it can sometimes be heavy.

Kuyt Mk II 4_17_8[1].gif

I asked that Freddie Boswell fella on Twitter his opinion on Can. Said he had a great engine, puts in a shift, but needs to work on his first touch as it can sometimes be heavy.

Looking at clips of him (i know i know) he looks to have a great touch and some tasty skills too. A big strong skillful utility player that can cover many positions. This is exactly the kind of player that we need.

Not something you want if he's dropping deep to receive a la Gerrard. Touch is vital in there. Perhaps this season he will cover Henderson if he has that kind of energy and he certainly looks good on the ball.

What's your problem Gibo ? What eh ?

You need to think longevity.

Sure you think its clever now, but in a month?

B Sharps territory this

You need to think longevity.

Sure you think its clever now, but in a month?

B Sharps territory this

Clever ? I think it's crap. The 'joke' is that it's crap. The longevity will only make it crapper, as you suggest, but that was kind of my point. It's beyond parody. It'll never get old.

Unless it gets old.

Emre Can wants you

Emre Can wants your love

I'd just like to make him mine all mine

Can, can, can, can, can, can, can, can, can,

Baby give it up

Give it up, Baby give it up

Emre Can sees you

Everybody looks and stares

I'd just like to make him mine all mine

Can you give it, Can you give it

Give it up

Come on baby I need your love

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeqtAB1WgEw

I like this signing.

It reminds me of Real Madrid buying Sami Khedira from VfB Stuttgart when he was no household name yet.

There are so many quality players in the Bundesliga nowadays - and the best of them won't leave Germany unless it's a really great step up in their careers (like Özil, Schürrle or Mertesacker did).

This could well turn out to be one hell of a signing. Until then it gives us another option off the bench.

Some Leverkusen fans opinion.

"I would not cast for 25! The Vidal has potential!" Think that's meant to come out wouldn't sell for 25m, he has Vidal potential.

Impressive to see him being compared to Vidal Sassoon in his career.

Emre 'Jackie' C(h)an?

Sigh.

It was a deliberate poor joke. The sort you will hear from arl ar*ses in Liverpool pubs very soon when these fellas realise that his surname is pronounced 'Chan'.

Did you seriously think I thought that nicknaming him Jackie Chan would be a good or witty idea ?

You idiot Matty.

Gibo too,

It was a deliberate poor joke. The sort you will hear from arl ar*ses in Liverpool pubs very soon when these fellas realise that his surname is pronounced 'Chan'.

Did you seriously think I thought that nicknaming him Jackie Chan would be a good or witty idea ?

You idiot Matty.

Gibo too,

You have just lost the internet.