By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Least Popular Goal Ever?

sutty

Riise shovelling the ball with his left foot (use your right yon lad, you can play a 5 yard pass) for Voronin to tap in and limp away looking annoyed.

And I enjoyed the barrage of texts I received after the goal went in. Gibo in particular, can f*** off.

Fair play to Riise, I thought - not scored for a year, he must be desperate for a goal, we had a confortable lead and the game was almost over, and still he was unselfish.

I am sure that he will score a very important goal this season (against chelsea or hopefully in moscow), the fact that he hasn't scored all season and the way it seems to be mentioned every game he has played in make me certain of that

Riise shovelling the ball with his left foot (use your right yon lad, you can play a 5 yard pass) for Voronin to tap in and limp away looking annoyed.

And I enjoyed the barrage of texts I received after the goal went in. Gibo in particular, can f*** off.

Thought you'd like that :bleh:

Oh and Yossi played well when he came on

I am sure that he will score a very important goal this season (against chelsea or hopefully in moscow), the fact that he hasn't scored all season and the way it seems to be mentioned every game he has played in make me certain of that

My concern is that Yon will believe this and spend the entirity of those games shooting on sight

Got a great goal scoring record against Chelsea.

Edited by psl

Guest Anders Honoré
My concern is that Yon will believe this and spend the entirity of those games shooting on sight

As opposed to the composed and restrained one-touch passer of the ball he is now.