By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Hicks to attend Arsenal Champs League tie

safe

Posted by Walton Red on rawk:

he is coming on tuesday definitely unfortunately. cheeky c****

confirmed today by little Tommy t***.

Also heard today that they were disillusioned by initial City reaction to their roadshow this week but had some "potentially interesting" devlopments on Friday. They expect to be in total control this time next season.

Its our biggest game of the season I mean what do we do? The thought of Hicks having total control of our club makes me physically sick - I think a protest at full time would be worthwhile

I wouldnt suggest protesting during the game but after the match I think we should show the fat b*****d he's not wanted, its a huge match but the future of our club is at stake, hate to be melodramatic but it is

Ya f*** that. Everyone forget about Hicks for a week. we need to focus on the up coming game and nothing else. gotta frighten the arsenal players with a show of support that they've never seen before.

The demos are acheiving nothing except to massage a few egos

On the other hand this will be the most important game of the season so far and the team needs total focus

Funnily enough the complaints you hear from people when G&H open their mouths before a big game but then there are some who seem to think it a good idea to hold a demo - dont see that logic somehow

If i honestly believed hicks would see a demo and say ''fair enough I'm not wanted ...I'm off'' then I'd be for it

Unfortunately he's built like a rhino and has the skin of one

You fight the battles you know you can win imo

Sorry mate I disagree

A European CL QF Vs The very existance of our great institution as we know it ............. No contest.

Hicks would love for us all to have an attitude like that, just sit back and roll over for him

I agreeno protest before the game but everyone who cares about our club should stay behaind and protest after game. I somehow canot see the club letting us though I think we will be stoped.

Also heard today that they were disillusioned by initial City reaction to their roadshow this week but had some "potentially interesting" devlopments on Friday. They expect to be in total control this time next season.

Its our biggest game of the season I mean what do we do? The thought of Hicks having total control of our club makes me physically sick - I think a protest at full time would be worthwhile

FWIW I think your protest will achieve f*ck all (as far as Hicks as concerned) and ultimately be a distraction for any supporter driven effort on the night.

Best focus on the game in hand rather than that c*nt.

I'd agree with a protest if i thought it could do something, but Hicks already knows he's hated, so all i can see it doing is distracting from what should be a night of supporting the team.

But thats the thing the fat egotistical b*****d porobably thinks he can sweet talk these dumb scousers with his hollow words ..... There is no harm in letting him know AFTER the game he's not wanted here

Just wild speculation but Stan Kroenke was at the Emirates last week and he's known to be keen to invest in the premier league. I know Arsenal is his chosen target but that door seems to be shut. If there has been developments he might possibly be a source

I say this on the strength of the facts that he is a) an american b) trying to invest in the premier league and c) was at the emirates

feel free to poo poo

Edited by Archangel