By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Kiev

lfc4eva99

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I get there midday Saturday likely leaving early morning Sunday so should have a good swing at it.

I still need a ticket though if anyone has anything remotely face value I will gladly take.

I get there midday Saturday likely leaving early morning Sunday so should have a good swing at it.

I still need a ticket though if anyone has anything remotely face value I will gladly take.

Try viagogo  / stubhub, prices have been coming down.

yeah noticed prices aren't as daft as they were end of last week... 

also seeing a lot of people who I thought were good reds selling for profits after getting tickets in the ballot or waiting list saying 'a mate has offered me £500 for it so might not go'

granted a lot of these on the market are down to travel companies being arses and UEFA being huge bellends... but either way... tickets shouldn't be over face value as at face value they are daft prices already

To be honest there should be no need for them to be over face value at all, loads with tickets can't go and the tout market will be on it's a*** in Kiev, Real are struggling to get there in any numbers

They'll be face value in Kiev guaranteed.  Would rather have the comfort of a bird in the hand than looking over there tho.

Would of thought it was less likely once in Kiev as whose ever they were will have got there which seems to be the main sticking point.

They'll be face value in Kiev guaranteed.  Would rather have the comfort of a bird in the hand than looking over there tho.

Yeah. There are pretty obvious parallels with Istanbul in that sense. 70k capacity, not that easy to get there cheaply etc

This is from my very helpful friend Sergii. He's newest bestest and only Ukrainian friend to be honest.  

Hi, Ian!

Ok! 

I want give you some important and fresh information. In the press there is information that guests with tickets for football can get the bus from the airport free. Unfortunately, it is not known whether there will be enough buses for all the fans? Looking for the bus "SkyBus" or bus "For funs". So, you can get the bus from airport. Further, your need the bus stop "Pozniaky" ("Позняки" in Ukrainian). 

Further, get a bus-taxi 445 and go out on a 3-d bus stop. Pozniaky - also metro station. 

May 26 the metro runs as usual and you can easily get on the metro after champ. 
But one point - the nearest to the stadium station Olimpiyska will be closed from 18:00 on the day of May 26. In the metro it will be possible to take at another nearby station Palats Ukraina or Lybidska. Of course the taxi will work, but the prices will be veeery high. And It's a looong way to go ) You get the metro. 
The subway should also be free if you have a ticket for football. 

Alexsy is the man!

Dont exchange in airport, you will lose a lot of money

For my opinion, if you cannot buy UAH in UK, you should buy USD or EUR, and then exchange it in our banks to UAH here without problem

Use only banks for exchanging

For example : Privatbank(largest  bank)  Or Oshadbank

Report this message sent 8 seconds ago from AlexseyDelete this message sent 8 seconds ago from Alexsey

I think yes, (when I asked about exchanging pounds) but it will be harder, because main currency here is  USD, EUR and russian RUB

Edited by Redray

im just using a credit card if i need to spend. Ive got about 200 euro that i will take as well, and im not taking my phone, going to grab a cheap one out of tesco or somewhere this week and throw an ukranian sim card in it. But im only there on the day of the game and wont be drinking anyway, so im hoping im not going to spend too much

im just using a credit card if i need to spend. Ive got about 200 euro that i will take as well, and im not taking my phone, going to grab a cheap one out of tesco or somewhere this week and throw an ukranian sim card in it. But im only there on the day of the game and wont be drinking anyway, so im hoping im not going to spend too much

Im gonna have to change some money to get the skybus if I cant get on the uefa busses. Taking the phone as well. Vodafone only charge 6 quid a day to use your data allowance. Saves arsing around

Hearing stories of charter flights to Kiev being cancelled due to inability to secure slots at Kiev airport.

One World Choice Sports flight has gone and they reckon there will be others cancelled. Anybody else heard similar?