By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

This season's football 2016-17

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clattenburg. Airbrushing the F. A. Cup final from history after his performance.

Still can't get over someone doing this.

It is like me getting a kids exam results tattooed on my arm.

Someone in one of the comments sections said they couldn't understand the outcry because Olympic athletes get the rings tattooed on and this is no different. The comparison would be the lad who fires the gun at the start of the 100 metres getting the rings tattooed on. Absolute bellend behaviour and massively revealing of the fella's delusions of grandeur.

Still can't get over someone doing this.

It is like me getting a kids exam results tattooed on my arm.

Someone in one of the comments sections said they couldn't understand the outcry because Olympic athletes get the rings tattooed on and this is no different. The comparison would be the lad who fires the gun at the start of the 100 metres getting the rings tattooed on. Absolute bellend behaviour and massively revealing of the fella's delusions of grandeur.

That's a bit harsh. What's the pinnacle for a player? It's a World Cup or European cup final.

Refs are now full time careers - what do you think a pinnacle is for them? A ref has 20 years in the game - in that time there are 6 World Cup finals. I imagine it's quite an honour to be given one.