Sign in to follow this  
Sir Tokyo Sexwale

The FIFA Election

4 years since Blatter has been to the USA apparently - he's s***ting it

The Chairman of The Football Association Greg Dyke has issued the following statement following developments at FIFA on Wednesday morning.

"We should stress this morning's developments are very serious for FIFA and its current leadership.

"As one of the associations who nominated Prince Ali it will not surprise you to learn that if the election for president goes ahead The FA will be voting for him. However, there must be a question mark over whether the election should take place in these circumstances.

"Clearly things are changing very quickly and our delegation to the FIFA congress in Zurich, which I am leading, will discuss the position and what we should do about it with our colleagues in UEFA when we meet tomorrow morning."

Read more at http://www.thefa.com/news/thefa/2015/may/greg-dyke-issues-statement-on-fifa-270515#hgkSktIdC7qrpgif.99

and chuck blazer was wearing a wire when? 2011 and 2012?

The age of these greedy b*stards, you'd think you'd have knocked the relentless pursuit of money on the head by the time you reached your f*cking 80s.

The amounts they're talking about are crazy, anyone having a go at how much players earn needs to look at these c*nts.

and chuck blazer was wearing a wire when? 2011 and 2012?

2012 - during the London Olympics apparently - recording mic hidden in a key fob

The age of these greedy b*stards, you'd think you'd have knocked the relentless pursuit of money on the head by the time you reached your f*cking 80s.

The amounts they're talking about are crazy, anyone having a go at how much players earn needs to look at these c*nts.

It's Mafia-esque

hope there's enough on these guys they've arrested that they starting singing about Blatter to save their arses

Hi dere!

Murdoch_2097591b.jpg

Would be lovely to see that rotten organisation exposed and lots of prison sentences handed out.

sepp's untouchable. he hasn't spent 3 decades doing this to be caught by an ambitious american AG. he's got dirt on everyone and there's nothing traceable to him, he'll have layer after layer of deniability in the way. only way sepp gets got is a CIA plane crash now.

Chuck Blazer used to have an apartment in the Trump Tower solely for his cats.

This is a magnificent sentence. I have no idea if its true or not & frankly it doesn't matter.

With this many arrests surely a few of them are going to plea and the whole house of cards starts to fall. It's going to be ace and sad at the same time. To think what that money could really have done for the good of the game.

The plea deals mean that they have solid evidence from wire taps. The evidence will be solid.

As for crimes, the biggest one will be tax avoidance. That's why the IRS are in on it. They busted Al Capone for that.

They site talking about huge sums of money, conspiracy etc. this isn't going away. I'm so happy about this.

There will be lawsuits from Russia and Qatar for stadiums that won't be used but I hope sense will prevail and that we'll get a new FIFA and a reassigning of WC 2018 and 2022.

sepp's untouchable. he hasn't spent 3 decades doing this to be caught by an ambitious american AG. he's got dirt on everyone and there's nothing traceable to him, he'll have layer after layer of deniability in the way. only way sepp gets got is a CIA plane crash now.

:detective:

This is a magnificent sentence. I have no idea if its true or not & frankly it doesn't matter.

It's true Tommy!! Came to light in the big expose on him last year about him turning grass.

Jack Warner turned himself in last night. Thrown under a bus by his own sons apparently.

Edited by muleskinner

It's true Tommy!! Came to light in the big expose on him last year about him turning grass.

Jack Warner turned himself in last night. Thrown under a bus by his own sons apparently.

Mrs Warner must be proud. And soon to be alone...

Change.org are doing a petition to get Blatter sacked. It'll make no difference but we may as well spread the word...

https://www.change.org/p/fifa-remove-sepp-blatter-from-the-fifa-presidency?source_location=trending_petitions_home_page&algorithm=curated_trending

Putin getting involved now, saying the US should leave poor mr Blatter alone. Who knew world war 3 would start over this?

Maradona - "I was treated like a crazy person..."

1000.jpg

The Argentinian footballer Diego Maradona told radio station Radio La Red in Buenos Aires that his complaints about Fifa corruption had been ignored for years. “I was treated like a crazy person,” he said. “Now the FBI has told the truth. There is no soccer. There is no transparency. Enough lying to people and dinner parties to re-elect Blatter.”

More comments from Blatter. He's hilarious.

“We cannot allow the reputation of FIFA to be dragged through the mud any longer,” Mr. Blatter said. “It has to stop here and now.”

He added: “The events of yesterday have cast a long shadow over football, and over this week’s Congress. The actions of individuals, if proven, bring shame and humiliation on football and demand reaction from us all.”

“I know a lot of people hold me responsible for the actions and reputations of the global football community, whether it is the decision of hosting a World Cup or a corruption scandal,” he said.

“We, or I, cannot monitor everyone all of the time. If people want to do wrong, they will also try to hide it. But it must also fall to me to be responsible for the reputation of our entire organization, and to find a way to fix things.

“I will not allow the actions of a few to damage the reputation of FIFA.”

“There can be no place for corruption of any kind,” Mr. Blatter said. “The next few months will not be easy for FIFA. I’m sure more bad news may follow. But it is necessary to begin to restore trust in our organization. Let this be the turning point.”