By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Best team goals

Cobs

The first time cross for McDermott is superb

My first game that, not surprisingly that goal has stuck in my head, can still picture Heighway bombing past us as I peered out from the paddock at his boots :cooler:

Weird feeling at the time of not really giving a f***. We were going to win the match, we were going to win the league..f*** it.

ha! I'm sure there was some celebrating when that went in.

"get in Ronnie lad show them how to do it"

Remember this ? 7mins 52 seconds in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6KtHNjOvn8&feature=player_detailpage#t=472s

Weird feeling at the time of not really giving a f***. We were going to win the match, we were going to win the league..f*** it.

i do - remember being pissed off cos i wanted us to smash them. We were so much better than them at the time but had only really given them one good hiding (4-0 Beardsley hat-trick)

Got a vague memory of Whelan being involved in another stupid own goal v QPR in the League Cup semi final a few years previous too

ha! I'm sure there was some celebrating when that went in.

"get in Ronnie lad show them how to do it"

It was combined with the feeling of beating them at their place - rarely happened. " f*** it, they can't score so we'll give 'em one "

Growing up as a Liverpool fan in the sticks, i wasn't subjected to the rivalry with Utd that many on here will have been. It was only a few years before this goal when being surrounded by Man Utd fans at comprehensive school allowed me to take the piss. " What do you support them for - they never f***ing win anything ? "

My first memory of a match is the 77 European Cup final when i was three. Nothing from that match - that's been built in later - but spilling a drink and being rather upset until the glass was refilled.

i do - remember being pissed off cos i wanted us to smash them. We were so much better than them at the time but had only really given them one good hiding (4-0 Beardsley hat-trick)

Got a vague memory of Whelan being involved in another stupid own goal v QPR in the League Cup semi final a few years previous too

I remember Gillespie's and that QPR tie where we scored all or all but one of the goals and still went out.

think Beglin booted it off the line against Whelan's a*** and it went in didn't it?

We've scored some cracking team goals in the last decade or so - surprised the Monaco one wasn't in, or the Besiktas one. There was also the one in 08-09 season against WBA (?) where it was a quick counter attack - Reina to Alonso to Kuyt to Benayoun.

there was a couple which Robbie Keane scored like that.

Crouch's first v Arsenal of his hat trick, when Pennant and Arbeloa had some great interplay