By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

What are you listening to right now

Sir Tokyo Sexwale

18 minutes ago, RedSalmon said:

Its a bit weird in places. But there's some gems. I'd skip back to track 2 and 3 to get the best of this album. She's prolific, skips from 70's prog to 90's cartridge game themes, to distorted beats. There's been some great edits with her work in it.

10 minutes ago, muleskinner said:

That's sad. He did some good stuff, that Hardfloor remix was absolutely inspired.

Yeah he was a great artist in his own right and as you say the Hardfloor mix of Yeke Yeke was ingenious

8 hours ago, D.Boon said:

Radiohead- In Rainbows

Don't know why I haven't listened to this more it's really good.

It’s brilliant. Listened to a Moon Shaped Pool again the other day. They’re just extraordinary.

I think I got a bit over saturated with Radiohead following Kid A so stopped listening to them as much. Really like the scuzzy, funky, DIY stuff from the later albums though so gonna start listening to them again.

Edited by D.Boon

1 hour ago, Tommok said:

We were due to have been watching Thom Yorke along with Massive Attack, Nils Frahm and Mad Professor and various others at All Points East today :(

Lack of gigs and no sign of their return is pissing me right off.

I''m continuing a bit of a Stones patch (listened to Aftermath last week too) by revisiting Let It Bleed, which I believe might be my favourite of their albums, but we shall see...