By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Summer Activity

baja the hut

• Replies 27.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Always nice having a discussion with you. :ok:

tbf Logic, you have a good temprament for this kind of thing

this will be invaluable as you oscillate between talking sense and talking utter b****x, as you do - self deprecating sense of humour is the key

tbf Logic, you have a good temprament for this kind of thing

this will be invaluable as you oscillate between talking sense and talking utter b****x, as you do - self deprecating sense of humour is the key

It doesn't bother me at all. It just kills any chance of having a decent debate.

Which in turn makes me spout more BS rather than talking sense. ;)

It doesn't bother me at all. It just kills any chance of having a decent debate.

Which in turn makes me spout more BS rather than talking sense. ;)

I see.......like a dog

if you kick your dog then he thinks "I'm a bad dog, I should therefore bite people and fight with other dogs"

but if you praise your dog then he thinks "my master thinks I'm boss, so I must be, and I will act that way and be on my best behaviour at all times"

so in conclusion, some excellent posts there and I think you're doing fantastic all 'round

You want to sell promising young homegrown players? To bring in who?

If they are not getting picked, why keep them?

This season we had Carragher at right back when we had Flanagan and Robinson available.

If one of them is going to get a chance, and he is worthy of a place, you keep one of them. If they are not going to get a game, sell them and bring in an experienced full back.

This season we had Carragher at right back when we had Flanagan and Robinson available.

If one of them is going to get a chance, and he is worthy of a place, you keep one of them. If they are not going to get a game, sell them and bring in an experienced full back.

Bizarre. Have you taken something you shouldn't have?

I see.......like a dog

if you kick your dog then he thinks "I'm a bad dog, I should therefore bite people and fight with other dogs"

but if you praise your dog then he thinks "my master thinks I'm boss, so I must be, and I will act that way and be on my best behaviour at all times"

so in conclusion, some excellent posts there and I think you're doing fantastic all 'round

I see now that it is quite obviously wrong to give Kenny any kind of proper goodbye (in case he leaves the manager post). :bleh:

Because Robinson is only 18. And is one of our better (best even) prospects.

Flanno is the same age (just born earlier in the year) so he should also be given time.

We gain nothing financially from letting them go so it would be incredibly stupid to sell them.

Who do you think they should replace in the first team? They're still very young. And it's not like they're bloating the wage bill is it?

When we have injuries, or a player needs a rest, you bring in one of those players, but we don't.

This season we put Carragher in at right back and moved Agger to left back.

If they are not going to be given a chance, what is the point of keeping them in the squad if they are not part of the manager's plans?

When we have injuries, or a player needs a rest, you bring in one of those players, but we don't.

If they are not going to be given a chance, what is the point of keeping them in the squad if they are not part of the manager's plans?

Because they are still only kids!

Adam, Henderson and Downing for £43m.

f***ing shocking. Even thinking about it makes me angry.

If they aren't at the very least relegated to squad players next season then i give up.

Juventus have just won Serie A following heavy investment in the transfer market while outside of the CL. They have spent loads this season (about £60m net), but were bold enough to go for the likes of Pirlo and Vidal and take a punt on Conte as coach. Not all of the signings worked out, but Juventus are proof that European-level players will still go to 'name' clubs even if they're outside of the CL. Not always, of course, but the will should at least be there to try. The fact that we signed Suarez and Spurs signed Modric pre-CL also point to this.

Juve are two games away from going the season unbeaten and landing the double.

Edited by CJMcDonald

I would say thats more a problam with the manager being very reluctant to give the young players a chance unless he absolutely has to.

Adam, Henderson and Downing for £43m.

f***ing shocking. Even thinking about it makes me angry.

If they aren't at the very least relegated to squad players next season then i give up.

Progress, Swipe, my friend, progress...

Not TOO long ago, people would have been saying ...

'Adam, Henderson, Downing and CARROLL ...., £78m ... f***ing shocking .....'

:)

Now my work on Andy is done, My new pet project is bigging up Henderson - I like him. Was one of the first supporters of Lucas, too.

Though in the debit column, I said Babel would come good .....

Henderson will turn around, I think he's a bit green and his perceived role in the centre of midfield is something that he has to mature into.

few years ago everyone was giving Lucas a hard time.

still doesn't mean you have to start him in the FA cup final.

Progress, Swipe, my friend, progress...

Not TOO long ago, people would have been saying ...

'Adam, Henderson, Downing and CARROLL ...., £78m ... f***ing shocking .....'

:)

Now my work on Andy is done, My new pet project is bigging up Henderson - I like him. Was one of the first supporters of Lucas, too.

Though in the debit column, I said Babel would come good .....

I like Carroll, and he's done well lately, and was a monster when he came on against Chelsea

Still has a long way to go before you can claim that you've been right about him though