By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

fao stanley leisure

Mike

'The King and I'.

LFC.tvs first reality TV show at home with our version of the Osbournes - Marina and Kenny.

'Bruce's Play Your Cards Right

Inside info gambling tips with Grobelaar

'All do the Okee-Cokee'

JARs five part work out programme on how to get fit, lose weight and take charlie all at the same time, all while keeping your right peg firmly planted on the ground in one place.

'You put your left foot in..'

Edited by Flight

What have the Romans ever done for us?

Emiliano Insúa spends this episode waist deep in excrement as he takes us on a tour comparing the Cloaca Maxima in Rome to modern day sewer systems.

Weston Hooper Mare.

High-concept Detective series in which LFC TV anchorman Simon Weston and former Liverpool reserve goalkeeper Mike Hooper solve long dormant murder cases by exploring the dreams of notable suspects, using technology the revelatory dowsing power of Mike's shiny teeth.

Red Dwarf - Liverpool legend Frode Kippe is smoked to death in a small yellow coffin by midgets led by Mr. Flibble whilst waiting for Commander Arnold Judas Rimmer to return for breakfast.

The Simon Weston ? Superb.

He'd bring a touch of class to proceedings.

There used to be a big picture of Simon Weston in a window at the top of Bold St, Wyndham Lewis pointed it out, though I think I was on acid at the time and there were a lot of hare krishna's around.

He'd bring a touch of class to proceedings.

There used to be a big picture of Simon Weston in a window at the top of Bold St, Wyndham Lewis pointed it out, though I think I was on acid at the time and there were a lot of hare krishna's around.

Class and dignity. Oh yes.

And yes, I recall said picture. IS it still there ? A bit of a dorian grey for Simon who, surprisingly, hasn't aged *that* well.

_44781168_weston_pa226b.jpg

The Hairy Bikers - Si King and Dave Myers join with Liverpool legend Torben Piechnik to celebrate the traditional picnic with an amazing selection of Danish pastries until Torben ruins everything by pulling out his sweet Wienerbrød and pickled herring.