By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Man of the match

Morse

Liverpool

* 25 Reina yellow card

* 02 G Johnson

* 16 Kyrgiakos yellow card

* 23 Carragher

* 37 Skrtel

* 04 Raul Meireles

* 08 Gerrard

* 10 Cole

* 28 C Poulsen (Jovanovic 60)

* 09 Torres (Ngog 10)

* 18 Kuyt

Substitutes

* 01 Jones,

* 34 Kelly,

* 17 Maxi,

* 21 Lucas,

* 26 Spearing,

* 14 Jovanovic,

* 24 Ngog

please vote for your

thanks.

No clean sheet bonus

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/9044591.stm

Carragher

Jebus but I have no idea how you come to that conclusion. He was shockingly poor. The Blackpool wide players gave him the run around all day and he was tactically ill-disciplined. He was playing like a immobile left winger for a large part of the second half forcing players like Meriles to fill in behind him. If he wasn't 'Carra' he'd be getting the slagging that Poulsen deserves.

I feel like doing a player rating to make me feel better, after 90 mins watching some pub team wearing our colours.

REINA : 7 So close to saving another penalty, his passing was the best in the team by a long way.

JOHNSON : 3 Where do I start? One of our few athletes, very talented but utterly braindead. Dopey defending gifted them both goals and despite looking so dangerous going forward, his judgement and final ball was awful.

SKRETL : 6 Thought he did well, looks much better when Kyrgiakos is attacking the ball in the air leaving him to tidy up. A couple of missed tackles towards the end when we were stretched but he was solid enough otherwise.

KYRGIAKOS : 7 Fair play to the big man, he has less talent than the rest but gives it 100% and didn't hide. Also our main threat in front of goal, could have had a hat-trick but also lucky not to be sent off.

CARRAGHER : 4 Out of position and out of his depth. Hodgson picks a decent CB pairing but Carra is undroppable so slots him in at left back where he was constantly exposed & offered nothing when we're chasing the game.

MEIRELES : 5 Out of position & lost on the right for an hour, intelligent prompting when moved into his correct centre midfield position but is obviously struggling with our tactics, his short passing game is unsuited to our static play.

POULSEN : 1 What a waste of money. Brings nothing to the side, he's allergic to the ball never gets anywhere near it. Spearing, Lucas or Shelvey would look like Messi in comparison.

GERRARD : 7 We are back to a one-man team. A thoroughbread amongst carthorses, virtually everything positive involved SG even if he started to force things at times when more patience was needed but you can't fault his effort.

COLE : 5 Out of position & lost on the left. Tried his best but too often surrounded by their pressing game and couldn't break free. Head went down towards the end.

KUYT : 1 Diabolical performance, inept in every department. Back from the World Cup he thinks he's better than he is, trying to drop off and be a playmaker but without any of the necessary skills in control, passing or vision. Work rate well down as well

TORRES : 2 In his 9 mins he did slightly less damage than Poulsen & Kuyt in their 90 mins but most around me on the Kop believe he is disinterested & cannot be relied on anymore.

SUBS :

NGOG : 5 Did his best but simply not good enough

JOVANOVIC : 4 Showed for the ball & tried to make things happen but he looks as one footed as Riise and kept moving inside when we were desperate for width at the death.

MANAGER : 0 Clueless.

MoM : 1. Kyrgiakos 2. Gerrard 3. Reina

Jebus but I have no idea how you come to that conclusion. He was shockingly poor. The Blackpool wide players gave him the run around all day and he was tactically ill-disciplined. He was playing like a immobile left winger for a large part of the second half forcing players like Meriles to fill in behind him. If he wasn't 'Carra' he'd be getting the slagging that Poulsen deserves.

It was staggering that he was left on. He was clearly unable to run any more.