By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Parry rumour from RAWK

honourablegeorge

From "cricket", dunno if he's the same cricket69 that was on forums years back.

I have heard from close sources that there is a 3 day board meeting this week and the outcome could be Parry sacked and a few other shocks, owership and transfers.... lets see the outcome !!!!! hopefully all good news

Guest Prongsy

Parry being sacked would mean that either Moores, Gillett or Gillett jr side with Hicks. That would be a shock because without Parry they will no longer have the majority in the boardroom.

Parry being sacked would mean that either Moores, Gillett or Gillett jr side with Hicks. That would be a shock because without Parry they will no longer have the majority in the boardroom.

Yep. Worrysome stuff. Parry needs to stay, if only to oppose G&H.

If they manage to sack him, it could mean that Hicks is about to buy out Gillett.

It doesn't sound like anything that's really going to happen: the board will sack Parry, basically then sack themselves (change ownership), and finally go off and buy some players. Daft rumour. Unless Hicks is just off trying to rustle up more PR by stirring the anti-Parry pot again?

If they manage to sack him, it could mean that Hicks is about to buy out Gillett.

Surely it's more likely the Hicks would take over then sack Parry, if Parry thought Hicks was about to take over, then it's possible he would resign, but I would hope he would stick it out until it was inevitable.

Guest Prongsy
Yep. Worrysome stuff. Parry needs to stay, if only to oppose G&H.

I guess it could (if at all true!) mean a number of things. Gillett could be buying out Hicks. DIC could be coming in. Anything.

Or just nothing. Which I where my money is.

3 days? Would be more a bored meeting if anything

2.5 days have been allocated for Parry's bufoonery.

2 hours untangle tie from ring binder

3 hours medical attention for coffee burn

1 hour remove baked bean stain from shirt

4 hours humouring and listening to tales of goalkeeping 'heroics' at 5-a-side

15 minutes every hour wipe down soaked papers caused by joke flower on lapel

6 hours put tiny car back together when it falls apart with him sitting in it, etc.

The actual board meeting is only to discuss the menu for the club canteen.

Edited by Leo No.8

other than a freebie there really hasnt beenany sign of progress in the transfer market at this point. might be that parrys gonna get both barrels for dragging his feet and vanishing on vacation this time.

either that or theyre deciding whether to sell torres :P