By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Euro 2008 Has Been Boss

I haven't enjoyed a tournament as much as this in years, if ever. Every game has a bit of something special and some have a load of something special.

Liar! France vs Romania was fecking dire.

Having said that, yes it has been great so far.

it's right up there with euro2000 as the best I've seen so far.

Not as good as France '84 though ! - that was a classic tournament

Has been the best international tournament for a while..hopefully the knockout stages will be as good as the group stage

Guest Raisbeck

Agree with all of you, fantastic.

England would be along par with Greece or Sweden if there were in it. Not here to play like the Dutch of Spanish but here to spoil and nick something.

We have much to learn.

Always thought the Euros are better quality than World Cups because there aren't any really sh*t teams in them like Angola etc

Really enjoyed this one. Revived my interest in international footy in the short term at least.

its been a great tournament. not having to listen to everyone banging on about Englands game, next opponent, WAGS etc has helped no end, and also there is no chance of them, winning it. And England are a mile behind Europes top teams there are about 10 teams in the finals better than England.

It has been okay so far, but people are getting carried away a bit. A tournament is only really remembered by the quality of its last seven games - the quarters, semis and final.

And let's be honest, there are some pretty average teams in this competition. The idea to extend it to 24 teams would be very, very wrong.

Guest Raisbeck
It has been okay so far, but people are getting carried away a bit. A tournament is only really remembered by the quality of its last seven games - the quarters, semis and final.

And let's be honest, there are some pretty average teams in this competition. The idea to extend it to 24 teams would be very, very wrong.

I knew you would be on here with the razor blades :D

And England are a mile behind Europes top teams there are about 10 teams in the finals better than England.

Not an England fan by any means, but I don't think that's true. Spain, Holland, Portugal and Croatia are the only teams that look obviously better IMO.