By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

The Mancs seem genuinely worried that Placcy's off...

cant blame em. Team's trying to unsettle their best player by a million miles, bound to unnerve them.

But he's contracted to them, and I doubt he'd leave quite yet. They just need to make sure that he remains on a long contract so they can get the money in a couple years time when he does decide to move, as he's hinted at more than once.

On teletext now (or ceefax) that he's said he'll "announce" his decision in a few days.

United do seem very worried about it all. He'll go eventually - there's no doubt about that. Initially I didn't think it'd be this summer but i'm starting to think he may well be off

Guest Linton

Well, if he does they will get a shedload of cash and will probably be even stronger next year. Can see them go for the likes of Benzema and other super talents. Whatever happens they will be as strong or stronger next season.

Well, if he does they will get a shedload of cash and will probably be even stronger next year. Can see them go for the likes of Benzema and other super talents. Whatever happens they will be as strong or stronger next season.

I disagree with this. Ronaldo is one of the top 5 players in World football, by anyone's measurements, he has a terrific understanding with Rooney. He IS Manchester United at the moment, he single handedly won the league last year and played a huge part this year. If they lose him it will be a massive blow whoever they sign.

I disagree with this. Ronaldo is one of the top 5 players in World football, by anyone's measurements, he has a terrific understanding with Rooney. He IS Manchester United at the moment, he single handedly won the league last year and played a huge part this year. If they lose him it will be a massive blow whoever they sign.

Agreed. Not many players who could achieve what he did this year if he did leave. Still don't see it though

ah well.... its got fans of Ronaldo FC all a bit worked up. Its true there is not much left for him to do at Manc United, because of that I think hes more likely to go than stay. The fact Ferguson is threatening him with being sat in the stands shows they aren't even 100% sure on his feelings.

it was this morning

and he played ok but we were unlucky not to get something from the game

Not morning where I am?? But yea, certainly not the 'other night', my bad...

(oh the future Liverpool midfield 'stalwart' just scored)

..and you're right maybe you did deserve something and that's how Kewell was described on this morning's news... made me chuckle.

But we digress.. I hope Ronaldo leaves.

(.. and Defoe scores)

Cheeers