By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Houllier

Spiblish

Hi Robbie

Nah. I resented Robbie's slandering of GH in his book, but he since made amends. In the LFc mag about a year ago, he gave an interview where he said the first messge of congrats he got when he resigned for liverpool was from GH. He said he'd been really moved by it and regretted the problems they'd had. It was darn well close to a full on apology. Fair play to Robbie.

It's well documented that I had a real downer on GH towards the end of his reign - I saw us going nowhere with the football anymore, and said some stuff on here in the heat of the moment that I since regret.

He was a great manager for us in his time, but his illness took its toll. Who knows what may have happened if he hadn't had his heart problems.

A great man for sure - lovely guy with it as well and will always be a red that's for sure.

It's well documented that I had a real downer on GH towards the end of his reign - I saw us going nowhere with the football anymore, and said some stuff on here in the heat of the moment that I since regret.

Its hard though isn't it, when Liverpool is almost your life.

I think we all need to step back sometimes and take a look at ourselves, but its easier said than done

Its hard though isn't it, when Liverpool is almost your life.

I think we all need to step back sometimes and take a look at ourselves, but its easier said than done

That's exactly right. You run away with things and I did. It was plainly obvious that it wasn't working anymore and this site was an outlet for letting out my frustration.

I don't feel good about it, but I felt iat the time it had to be said. Frustrations at the team and the football at the time outweighed everything else. In the cold light of day maybe it shouldn't have.

He's very happy in his new position but looks at his time at LFC as his best and most enjoyable period in football.