The difficult first season!

Guest Kaizer

Guest Kaizer

What a load of b******s that phrase really is.

I have said it several times before and I will happily say it again when this lame excuse of mediocrity are being handed out to the right, left and center.

The difficult first season is an excuse made up to defend poor/average players, the good players take the level after getting to know their team mates, the reason they do this is because they are good/great players while poor/average players play poor/average because that is their level.

We often hear people using the "myth" about Henry`s poor first season as a justification for their view and you just have to laugh, the poor first season when Henry scored 26 goals overall for Arsenal.

I wish our players struggled like that the first season.

But if we look at it, the truth is that our great players have not struggled at all in their first season, let me name Torres, Alonso, Reina, Mascherano etc as the prime examples, while our supposedly great players that only had this difficult first season like Pennant, Kuyt, Crouch etc well they are s**** and they have always been s****, that be their first, second or last season, its irrelevant and poor excuses.

Edited by Kaizer

Guest Anders Honoré

The remaining content of this topic is not viewable to guests.

You can sign in to your account at the login page here

If you do not have an account then you can register here