By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

what are you listening to now?

Dee

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"This is a BT announcement. The tlephone network is busy at the moment. Please try again later. You have not been charged for this call."

I'm watching "403 Fobidden" errors from the online tickets page, too. Pff.

Guest Linton

My external harddrive with 90+ GB music and photos from about 5 years back has broken down. After just one month FFS,.

Anyone know if they pay for a company to get my files back when I have a guarantee? After all, this was why I bought the f***in thing in the first place... :angry:

• 2 weeks later...

The Marcels - Complete Colpix Sessions

They'd only one hit but this is a must have record. The songs go beyond standard doo-wop recordings. The harmonies are exceptional and the vocals are beautiful.

If anyone wants a copy let me know.

A Banda by Nara Leao. One of the most rousing songs I know. There's some great youtube footage of her and Chico Buarque singing it live.

My external harddrive with 90+ GB music and photos from about 5 years back has broken down. After just one month FFS,.

Anyone know if they pay for a company to get my files back when I have a guarantee? After all, this was why I bought the f***in thing in the first place... :angry:

I worry about that. Going to start backing stuff up to DVD as well I think.

Chico and Nara here

Sounds not best but still great stuff. Apparently the tune is part of the repertoire of the Irish Guards band.

Brilliant. I doubt it was part of the Garda Bands (the Irish Guards) repertoire. They tried to be 'funky' in the seventies which basically involved doing American sub-marching band moves. It was very funny.