By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

This seasons Champions League Final is being played at

Rory Fitzgerald

Champions League..........no, seriously !

"It's an absolutely massive game," said the Australian. "We have started the season tremendously well. I think Liverpool will be a bit wary at meeting us this week, and we're looking forward to it.

"It's our biggest game of the season. This is like our Champions League final.

"It's not just the game at the weekend, it's the bragging rights afterwards. I know a lot of big Everton supporters who feel every single kick, so I think I'll be getting a kicking if we don't win!

"You can't play for this club if it's not in your blood. You change because people tell you so many stories about the history and what it means to be an Evertonian.

"Every single player that has been here for a while really relishes playing in these games. They all know this is the biggest game of our season.

"I understand that all games are supposed to be all the same, but they aren't the same; it's Reds v Blues and that's it."

Cahill also told of how the build-up to the game has already started between players from both teams, and that he reckons midfield will be the key area at Goodison on Saturday.

"There is loads of banter between the players leading up to the game," said Cahill. "I speak to Harry (Kewell) a lot, even though he won't be playing next week, and John (Arne Riise) is my next door neighbour. (interesting)

"It is a massive key that if we can get things going in the middle of the park then we can really play some football and some big things can happen this weekend.

"The boys are really starting to bond together now and there is a really good feel about the camp, and I think the supporters can see that too.

"I don't think there's a tighter knit unit in the Premiership."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Must be tough for Tim to have been beaten in the Champions League Final on the past 3 occassions :D

I would love nothing more than stuff the blue s****. Anyone who says they'd prefer to beat United, Chelsea, Arsenal are just mad. If you have ever lived on merseyside you'll know just how important it is to both sets of fans.

I hope we don't take them lightly, as they'll really be up for it, whereas some of our lads might not be that arsed tbh as they don't see it as being a big game. If Sissoko and Carra are out i'll be worried.

Is there a group of more sanctimonious, pompous group of Sh*** Spouting D***head Supporters in the world?

Not a chance. Some of the stuff they come out with is staggering. Then theres their t*** of a Chairman and the bellends they've had managing them over the years. They actually believe the 1=20 s**** and other drivel they come out with aswell.

Not a chance. Some of the stuff they come out with is staggering. Then theres their t*** of a Chairman and the bellends they've had managing them over the years. They actually believe the 1=20 s**** and other drivel they come out with aswell.

This is the type of 'great' fans they have supporting them...(from bluekipper)

Ho f***ing Ho you soft reds**** t***. You ain't been in the top division long enough to be took seriously.

Your supporters are welsh or Scandavanian and all of them f***ING w*****s that run from a fight!!!!!!!

You are f***ing s**** and soft as s****, you are PURE f***ING SCUM. f*** OFF you REDs**** w*****s!!!!!

Got a problem with that see me in the BULL in Wigan, ask for Joe. Go for it and die you REDs**** w*****s!!!!!!

You are just Murdering Scum and you should have been kicked out of football forever. YOU are s****!

Edited by Sion

As posted above, there is no other club I derive more satisfaction in beating other than this bunch of s****. They are full of snide, low life. The most dillusional bunch I've ever met. They see their rabid hatred of Liverpool as support for their club. As soon as Saturday ends, they remain off our radar until the next derby as we have league championships to chase and a European camapign to undertake - they're hoping that they might end in a single figure position.

I'm sure you can find a dvd of their last league win which sums it up really. It is collectors item when they beat us.

Guest shankers

Maybe it's because I'm not from Liverpool, but Everton make me laugh, and I have absolutely no hatred towards them at all...they're just a funny smalltime club in general ~ kind of like Newcastle really.

Mate i live on mersyside and let me tell you!

I fu*king hate the dirty blue bitter bast*rds.

Relegation cant come soon enough for me sooner the better!

Maybe it's because I'm not from Liverpool, but Everton make me laugh, and I have absolutely no hatred towards them at all...they're just a funny smalltime club in general ~ kind of like Newcastle really.

Mate i live on mersyside and let me tell you.

I hate the dirty blue bitter bas*tards.

Relegation cant come soon enough for me mate

for them bitter blue sh*te!

Edited by shankers

Guest Cameron

Everton are a pathetic club. They've become so bitter that they no longer care whether they have any success or not, just as long as we don't get any. Unfortunately for them we've had plenty over the past few years and with each trophy they become more and more bitter.

They're an embarassment, whose biggest celebration in recent years is their near-annual survival from relegation.

I got banned from Bluekipper after 1 post.

All I did was ask how it was that one of "the biggest names in English football" (sic) was unable to sell out for their biggest game of the season?

It is the true tragedy of Evertonians that they really do believe all the s**** that they spout.

I made it to three, posting as 'Forever in our shadow'...

i like the way we are murderous but then he has a go at us for running away from fights. so it it good to fight or isn't it???

oh and the irony of calling us all OOT's from his house in Wigan seems lost as well.

I'd be lost on him though.