By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

The old old days

Kvarme Ate My Food

I was on that one too. I was with you in fact. I remember someone saying "christ, I wouldnt like an argument with them"

Aye! I seem to recall Wayne drinking a Kopparberg? in the Wetherspoons which used to be a swimming pool.

Then a Sheff Utd mate turned up and basically had a go at Liverpool, the Irish and catholics...

Was that the Gerrard pen game?

Aye! I seem to recall Wayne drinking a Kopparberg? in the Wetherspoons which used to be a swimming pool.

Then a Sheff Utd mate turned up and basically had a go at Liverpool, the Irish and catholics...

Was that the Gerrard pen game?

it was indeed, it was a game that will live long in my memory as I was next to Knox Harrington and he screamed "PADDY! PADDY! PADDY! CALL UNSWORTH A f***ING BLUE c*** FROM ME"

Ant picked a load of arguments, and got them.

If he was too young for it (and he probably was) then he shouldn’t have been allowed on here.

Clearly Molby has been being very nice and supportive of Falconhoof IRL and FH has decided to back him in all his online endeavours. Can see how that happens. Insinuating stuff about people without naming them remains poor etiquette.

Now I get it

I have stuck up for Ant over the years, on and off, haven’t always been consistent. This outburst last night had nothing to do with any friendship that may exist with Molby.

Bored of this thread now though.

That’s why we need to start afresh

But I’m beginning to understand why some people are terrified of this

I don't have a form to fill but it's weird that posters, you and DBP for example*, are referencing the bad treatment of posters in entirely unrelated threads when you've never actually reported any of these posts you consider a stain. Which makes me question just whether you actually give a f*** or are just being snide in a pretty passive aggressive subtweeting kind of way.

*See it's not that hard calling out specific posters like.

In any case this is a nonsense but you decided to defend a s***post and I'm here.

I called out a post about wising death on an MP in a politics thread. It was entirely related. I’ve never referenced the bad treatment of any posters on here.

If you’re going to call me out on stuff at least get it right.

I’ll focus on getting the detail right when you extend the same courtesy but point taken. However you raised it much later after never reporting it which was the point I was making.

Like if I’d said behaviour rather than treatment the point would stand.